T.I. -- I'm 'Sick and Motherf**king' Tired of Prison

11/18/2010 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. has unleashed a brutally honest statement about his current stint behind bars -- saying he's "sick and motherf**king tired" of being locked up.

T.I. Prison

T.I.'s people just helped the imprisoned superstar post a message on his website, in which T.I. says the time he's serving inside a federal prison in Arkansas is "truly a pain I have never felt before."

In his statement, T.I. -- who's in the first month of an 11-month sentence -- says, "I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it."

He adds, "I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life."

But T.I. says he's finally realized what he needs to do to become a better person saying: "At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down.

But nah... I got to do this sh*t for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!"

Check out the full, unedited message after the jump:

"This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school.

I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.

Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah... I got to do this shit for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!

A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate.

My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it.

Over my dead body!

So if you can't respect that you ain't rocking with my movement then Fuck you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are.....

- Love KING"

Jennifer

poor tip i feel his pain...... on a lighter note its that time of the year the time to make some money. check this out it works!http://turnsixdollarsinto60...0easy.yolasite.com/

that bitch

ti i hear yuh im motherf***ing tired of seeing yo ass in prison

lensmanct

I hope he gets shanked.

TongTeets

Seems to me these stupid lowlife cops need to give this dude a break!

www.privacy-tools.edu.tc

The Source

It will all work out Homie.

Broeheem

He should just slide his AmEx card at the Courthouse... it works every time.... for Lindsay Lohan.

Kennedy

Another brother locked up in the joint, is this surprising to anyone?

kyrie cadiz

we love u king please please let this be the last time the *****s in prison see u U R WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO TALANTED TO BE IN THERE SO OFTEN OK PARTNER

liz

off topic..but your wife is fugly!

Celebarazzi.com

To quote Jim Carrey in Liar, Liar: "Quit breaking the law, *******!!"

Vincirra

"You can run the red lights, but read the street signs homie, I mean somethings needs you to be extra cautious.your too damn good to be locked behind bars dude..at this moment again.its just like wearing the wrong color in the wrong spot..

tucker

Then quit breaking the Motherfu**ing law, you moron.

BassPlayer69

stop crying like a little jail bitch..you do the crime you do the time...we owe you NOTHING

icecoldbrew

IF? IF? IF? he was white he wouldn't have these problems.LOOK(*_*)at loham she can get coked up and drive the wrong way on the highway and VIOLATE EVERY PROBATION and still get 2 hours jail time.
HELL look(*_*) at any WHITE rich actor or athelete i can't name ONE that had to serve REAL TIME and didn't make it BACK to the TOP like DOWNY JR,ELIOT SPITZER,MARVE ALBERT the list goes on and on.
LOOK(*_*) at OBAMA in two years he more for this country than ANY president then they YOU PEOPLE vote the DO NOTHINGS that caused half this MESS(CEO'S outsourced rest of JOBS but get a NO LOOK you don't see me PASS) back into office along with a bunch of RETARDED INBREDS with ****TY smellin fingers.
NICE GOING AMERI-KKK-A your true COLORS or STUPIDITY are really showin.
LOOK(*_*)at the PALIN DANCING WITH THE STARS BULL i think it really shows how EFFECTIVELY the REPUG*****S can RIG AN ELECTION.

Rob

Great job TIP.

I wonder if the Paris's or Lohan's of the world would have said the same thing? We will see the next time they get caught again and go in front of the judge again and get off probably again.