T.I. -- I'm 'Sick and Motherf**king' Tired of Prison

11/18/2010 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. has unleashed a brutally honest statement about his current stint behind bars -- saying he's "sick and motherf**king tired" of being locked up.

T.I. Prison

T.I.'s people just helped the imprisoned superstar post a message on his website, in which T.I. says the time he's serving inside a federal prison in Arkansas is "truly a pain I have never felt before."

In his statement, T.I. -- who's in the first month of an 11-month sentence -- says, "I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it."

He adds, "I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life."

But T.I. says he's finally realized what he needs to do to become a better person saying: "At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down.

But nah... I got to do this sh*t for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!"

Check out the full, unedited message after the jump:

"This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school.

I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.

Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah... I got to do this shit for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!

A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate.

My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it.

Over my dead body!

So if you can't respect that you ain't rocking with my movement then Fuck you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are.....

- Love KING"

gflea

Sounds like someone got f'ed in the A last night.

ceecee

Try 2 b strong T.I. the time will run off soon all u have to do is pray that god will lead u thru.

summerhill ga

hire a driver, do your thing at home, be honest with yourself...we're not haters, we love you, for every action there's a reaction...real kings walk in silence and stay below the radar with their habits...

jms

Famous last words of an all repeat idiot's.

ronk73

Pretty simple to me. If you stay out of trouble, be a civilize human being & change your attitude, you will be fine.

h

Funny because I'm sick and mother f#$&^&% tired of him breaking every law in the book.

James

Hey T.I., I'm tired of hearing and reading about rappers and dumb celebs doing dumb sh** to cause them to go back and forth to jail.

Amanda

Hey DOUCHEBAG!

Stop f'ing up and maybe you won't go to jail?
My dad got 3 DWI's and is now dead because of it.
I have never been to jail. I am not a F*&^ up.
I am a responsible human being who knows right from wrong.

Grow the F* up and hire a driver if you are going to smoke weed and drive around Beverly Hills in your Maybach! (Which is the last place someone like you should be in the first place).

Cartman

What a whiney biznitch. Is it considered "gangsta" to be such a sissy?

Obey the laws while you are on parole(and maybe even after that) and you will never see the inside of a cage again.

But it's easier to blame "the man" for you always ending up back in jail. But maybe you like the all-man comfort of the pen, that's all I can figure, why else would a man on parole intentionally flaunt the law in such a serious way?

JAKESOUL

Hmmm....SOOOO...QUIT....M*TH**F**KIN F*C*KIN UP DAMM FOOL!

B

If I hated going to prison as much as he says he does, I'd probably STOP BREAKING THE DAMN LAW

msroncon

Love the comment how he should have just done one long stint....instead of going back numerous times...Yeah, you've learned your lesson....do something big, and get it over with. Real smart...He keeps doing things to get put in jail over and over.

Joao

I am so slow.... all of the bravado about "... my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate." and "...found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it." it's all for his fans and slum credentials-and not doing anything to raise others out from the slums, outside the occasional chicken-ass "event"

So let me see, he's tauting emulating males (not to be confused with men) who were too lazy and dumb to graduate from high school, think there so brave because they shoot people who aren't prepared, it they're so brave I know a few redneck neighborhoods that would love nothing more to see their tough gangsta ass moseying down the street looking like you want to take some body on-but they're afraid. If they're so "phat" and bad, try be a father or get neutered, if you're all about "the people" treat your women with respect, nobody is going to accuse you of trying to be white. Who knows they might think you're a humane-being.

then he says...
And nan [not] one of mine [children] will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it. While he was writing his prison letter, did anybody stop to inform him that he is in prison, and that if he is any influence they will be just another ghetto stat, working on their GED in prison-that after feel the cold tight grip of handcuffs.

But guys, in all fairness. if you investigate the charges he has had in the past 15yrs and the Celebrity Justice he has received, it might explain why he thought he was untouchable. Don't blame him, blame the courts. If he got what the average person would have received in similar cir***stances he would have still been locked up and he wouldn't be wasting our time throwing our stones.

RJ Hunt

The definition of insanity: Repeating the same behavior and expecting different results...Wake up dude, JAIL SUCKS...I know been there and done that...But instead of bit^*ing about it, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...

Dee

Here I thought he wanted to go to prison to have sex with men w/o guilt...lol. Why else would you keep going back to jail? Sure ain't for the food and extra large suites. What a dummy!