Angelina's Rap Song -- 4:22 of Awesome

11/19/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Pivarnick from "Jersey Shore" has -- against the desires of anyone with the ability to hear sound -- released the FULL version of her catchy rap song.

The question is ...

GoGoZombie

Strange. I hear this turd of a song and when it is over, I have the rap song from "Teen Witch" stuck in my head. And for those who don't know the song,

Robbin

Where's the WTF?!?! option in the poll?

Melanie Chauvin

Bitch.... Please did you really think you were going to get good reviews off this??? Jwow should have kicked your ass when she had the chance, nasty bitch!!!!!

barf

looking forward to the video. NOT!

Louis

If MTV even THINKS of playing this on the channel...ugh...why?. COMPLETE BS!. I'll put this out here right now...anyone that knows she's performing this anywhere, take a carton of LARGE eggs with you and pelt her as much as possible. This is a joke 'right?, she's not serious with this...

bigbigfan

This song is pretty good. she has a nice voice. does she have a whole cd yet n where can i dl it???

Snooki

Oh pleez, with Gwennyth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian, and others putting out songs, I don't think Angelina is that far off base. You don't have to have any talent or skill to be a singer nowadays. This is more a reflection on pop culture - I can't knock Angelina for it.

NobodyFamous

I think it's the guy that makes it bad. Really bad. I don't think she should have used her own name in it that way everyone can relate to it not just girls named Angelina and so she doesn't sound conceited. the music was...eh because there was no bass. Minus all that, it might have potential to be good. I think it's just all in your head. What's the first thing you thought when you knew she came out with a song? That reality show girl, the hated jersey shore girl. If you happened to hate reality shows, you automatically hate the girl and the song. No she hasn't been doing music all her life but neither did Taylor Momsen or Jared Leto and they're successful...I don't know. She's pretty good. Eff what you say. She sounds like Ke$ha and that beyotch is popular so Angelina deserves to be too.

xD

I'd rather listen to brittney spears, while pepper spraying my eyes

Ana

Oh my God...this is so bad...

Jonathan

Wow!,I think that this has to be the single worse song that I've ever heard, If I would have had an ice pick I would have stuck myself in the ear drum... I think that's why Vinny calls her the "Staten Island dump" because everything thing including her "rapping" is garbage..

dale mayfield

GO! AWAY!

foxypinkgirl

not only are my ears still ringing in terror and she CANNOT sing what so ever, it's so unfair that this fake-ass tone-deaf muppet could get a contract or record when there are so many other reserving people with ACTUAL REAL talent unlike her. I hope she knows that the response she's getting is negative and everyone is laughing at her. she's a joke.

maryann

She barely sings/raps its like all the guy. plus when she does singn its auto-tuned . hahaha

don

Are you sure that's only 4:22?

Felt like an hour.