Mel Gibson Time Warp

11/20/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Watch Mel Gibson magically transform from 1970's "Mad Max" to the 2010's "Edge of Darkness" right before your very eyes!

you know it

he looks like he could play Satan on one of the last ones with the facial hair. evil!

Trev the 1

mel gibson was seriously the best looking man ever before he became an angry alcoholic.

Paulette

So many people seem to be in support of an anti-semetic liar. How quickly people seem to forget

Posted at 9:29 AM on Nov 20, 2010 by Erin
______________________________________________________________
It's not "forget" that we do, but forgive.

And speaking only for myself, I choose to forgive, because I believe that the answer to hate is not more hate, but unconditional love, which requires a great deal of patience and forgiveness.

Jackie

its sad to watch him go from such a hot guy to looking like my grandfather in such a short period of time. He is only in his 50s right?

Paulette

54, I think.

Kelly

#13 Elizabeth.....Seriously? Humility, grace and honor? Which of those was he exhibiting when he.....made an anti-Semetic rant immediately following drunk-driving, cheated on his wife of 30 years with another woman AND got her pregnant, and finally, went on further bigoted rants. Even if you DON'T believe the domestic violence reports this guy is seriously flawed and out of control, and a few sessions on some celebrity psychiatrist's couch shouldn't be considered "dealing with his issues". Oh and just for the record....up until the drunk driving and anti-semetic rants, I was a HUGE Mel Gibson fan...had been for years. Not Jewish, black or hispanic either, so you can't say I'm biased in regard to his bigoted behaviour, it just makes me sick to my stomach.

jmk

Just a gorgeous man. So sad for all of his troubles. I hope he gets the help he needs.

jack

sexy, this guy is hot. Was back then and still is today. Unlike alot of other "over stretched" Hollywood actors who should probably remain nameless.

Jus Another Viewer

I support Mel and his ENTIRE family. What that woman (Octosana) has done to ALL of them is dispicable. The havoc she has brought to ALL of them (herself and HER children as well) is 100% BULLSH*T! Monday after District Attorney reveals HER charges HOPEFULLY the mainstream media will stop IGNORING the REAL facts of this case and HOW it came to be! The trail of LIES and deception from the VERY beginning.
Mel WILL overcome this, his TRUE fans WILL still support him, and the REAL Truth WILL vindicate him.
The house of cards Octosana has built up for herself is crumbling around her, and so far NO ONE is willing to give up their OWN futire to get behind her or show PUBLIC support for her. 43.. or is it 44 lawyers right now? When THAT many crooked people WONT support your Bullsh*t story it speaks volumes louder than the tripe on those doctored TAPES, or the rubbish shown on the photos (already debunked by experts) truth is obvious when you just LOOK for the details..!
If you DID support Octosana, I would bet you have since changed your mind.. rather you admit it or not - SHE HAS LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING TO DATE!!!

Raejean

I thought he was cute many years ago.

leese27

His ears just get longer and longer over the years

balance63

I find it almost comical how some people look down their noses at those who "need" therapy/ARE in therapy. From all reports Mel has accepted his shortcomings and faults for a very long time and has been addressing them, in therapy.
This, to me, shows he has humility and grace, and honour - he admits to his faults, unlike many here who sneer and make ridiculous comments and think themselves so much better, yet cannot admit to themselves they really need some professional help in addressing their unreasonable hatred.

Posted at 8:57 AM on Nov 20, 2010 by Elisabeth