Bahrain Company Didn't Get Memo On MJ's Death

11/19/2010 4:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not that we're trying to flatter ourselves, but don't people in Bahrain get TMZ?

Michael Jackson Estate
AQ Business Consultants has filed a petition in the Michael Jackson Estate case, asking the judge for permission to belatedly file a creditor's claim, on grounds it didn't know there was a time limit in asking for money.

AQ claims it helped Michael refinance $320,000,000 in loans, for which it was entitled to a $3.2 million fee.  AQ claims it's still owed $1.2 mil.

The deadline for filing a claim has passed, but AQ claims it didn't get proper notice.

Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the Estate, tells TMZ,  "I don't believe the claim has any merit but they're late in filing regardless."

But here's the thing ... TMZ is big in Bahrain, so what's the deal?

brillyjo

it's me again.oooh
i read my above comment OH S*** i made some mistakes SORRY!
i'm tired infact i go to bed,here in italy it's night!!!

people
enjoy your week end..
and dont pissed of with mj-haters,they use their mouth only to say b***s*** and they sould drink acid..so they wont talk anymore

it's me:
"Because I'm Bad, I'm Bad Come On
(Bad Bad Really, Really Bad)
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad You Know It
(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)"

4 all mj-haters this video is 4 you with love and g'nite

check this out

michael i love you very much, if you read here TAKE CARE!
right?
bye

sofi

This company is already on the creditors claim list.

Hmmmmm

No offense, but I think I have read alot about MJ and also didn't think about there being a deadline to apply or file or make a claim for previous credit that should have been entered much earlier.

MiMi

This story first broke on October 1st of this year.

So why are you posting old news?? Not only that, it is really boring...

Unknown

Another smoke screen, What is happening with Dr. Conrad Murray? Stop writing such foolish stories...Justice For Michael!

kate1

TMZ, we need to know how are the investigations into the murder of MJ, and whether there is an investigation about those involved in a conspiracy to do so.

Tellit

Truth is MJ didnt have debt. If only people knew the truth.
Posted at 12:07 PM on Nov 19, 2010 by robmusik
_____

NO DEBT!!!?
Considering his outstanding debt....the "King of Pop" "died" more penniless than the lowliest pauper. If not for his "death"/MJFT/JanetJ he would have had to been buried in a potters field.
ROFLMAO>>>>
Earth to robmusik....
come in robmusik.
lol

BUT HARK!!
Michelle Jackson is not D.E.A.D.
Shesit took YOUR $$$$$ ran & hid like the yellowbellied thieving conman that he is.
But YOU will never see his grotesque face again....
No F'ing way.
lol

really?

Notice TMZ is now showing MJ in all white,when he was declared "not guilty".

It is vindication time. Fasten your seatbelts.

susie

Michael is very much alive. Thank you Harvey!

Bentornato tesoro!

cawobeth

Sounds like they were unable to get over on MJ before & still trying. Maybe they ought to find another way to make a living.

Ashley

I can't remember if TMZ works in Bahrain but it is blocked via government in Saudi Arabia. It worked for the first few days I arrived in SA and then it was blocked definitively after that.

juney

Here's an idea that's making the rounds: Don't buy the new album "Michael", instead, if you are going to buy ANY ALBUM, buy "Invincible" which Sony didn't want to promote, but in my opinion, is the best work Michael has ever done. If enough fans bought Invincible it would send a clear message to Sony - go to hell fast!