Palin's Facebook Target -- Apology NOT Accepted

11/19/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who was attacked on Facebook this week by Willow and Bristol Palin tells us he does NOT accept their apology ... claiming Willow uses homophobic language so often, she could be a homophobe.

Palin Apology

TMZ spoke with "Tre" -- the person whom Willow called a "f**got"  after he criticized "Sarah Palin's Alaska" on his Facebook page.

Tre -- who tells us he's not gay -- claims he was offended by the comments and felt bullied by both women ... saying, "Willow called me a f**got in front of the whole world and my family."

When asked if he thought Willow was a homophobe, Tre replied, "I think she might be ... She says 'queer' and 'gay' so much ... so probably ... maybe."

Although Bristol issued a public apology through Facebook on behalf of her and Willow -- Tre says he's yet to hear from either one of them. We asked Tre if he accepted the online apology and he told us, "No way ... Maybe if it was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct."

Tre concluded, "People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear ... but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and low-lifes and f**gots?"

silk

Bubba -- You are such a stupid and ignorant person!

Steve Peeler

Anything that Palin's do is a bunch of feces anyway. For one, Sarah Palin is a joke. Not because of her politics, not because of her celebrity status, and not because she is fortunate to be in the position she is in. There is no way that I would ever vote for her as dog catcher in any rural town in America. I read comments on here that says it is OK to call people gay, queer, ***, etc. Since when is that appropriate? Man UP America? What has calling someone a name got to do with Manning UP? The entire problem is the fact that such issues as this have become accepted by our society. I do not care if someone is gay or not. I know that I am not and I do not care about anyone else. If you do not push your ideas on me about something that I do not believe in, then I am fine with whatever you are. Someday, a lot of people are going to get a big wake up call and lets see how they can Man UP when the saints go marching in.

Tim

Why is it that gay people can make all of the catty comments they want and yet when someone says something back, they get all upset and start to pout?
Kids call other kids names. Get tough or you are going to be crying a lot throughout your life.

Rick

This idiot Tre is trying to get 15 minutes of fame!! I also think he is just wants to personally speak with Alaska's most famous family. Another words he is desperate to be someone or at least be linked to someone important. I guess he considers Willow important! What a leach this guy must be.............Does anyone really care if he is gay or not? He is a leach though!!

stumpy

If she called him a ***** the woman's rights people
would be after her Your criticizing children for using
language that kids all over the country use every day
she wasn't calling him gay she was commenting on his running his mouth about her family if people treated my family like they
treat hers they would have my fist to worry about instead of a "word" and if he is worried about that word maybe he is homophobic

Shayna

Hey remember when TMZ was a pretty good gossip site instead of a soap box for Harvey to campaign against the Palins? And with that I think I will get my gossip from Radar Online. Seriously TMZ, no one cares about what the Palin kids do on FB. Sarah Palin is not ever going to win a political race and I am sick of hearing about her and her kids. Have fun trolling teenager's facebook walls, you pedo's.

Jorgie

HERE WE GO!!!!

Everybody is going to claiming they feel "bullied" for everything. This "bullying" obsession this country has now is SO RIDICULOUS. We should teach our kids to grow up and stand up for themselves instead of making it OK to hide act like the victim all the time!!!

shelly

I am pretty sure that 99 out of 100 parents out there would pass out cold if they knew what their teens were saying when not around parents. It has nothing to do with poor parenting. It has to do teens being teens. If every time a kid said or did something inappropriate it was due to bad parenting, we would all be in trouble. My parents were as perfect as you can get and if they knew half the crap I said and did as a teen they would disown me. I would love to peek inside the homes of all the people saying "oh it's bad parenting".

Jen

I agree that it was wrong and shouldn't have been said, but if she wasn't famous this never would have been an issue! SOOOOO
get over yourself already...your 15 mins of fame is up! Seriously, your just trying to make it a bigger issue than
it needs to be especially when you’re NOT gay!

silk

There sure are a lot of homophobes who support the Palin family. I guess fishes from the same pot!

NelsonH

Sarah Palin called for Rahm Emanuel's resignation for using "the R word" in a private meeting between a few people (at which she was not present). She should reign in her own children for a change.

Swinson

It's a bunch of Junior high and high school kids...WTF TMZ.

Angel

This is just an attempt for this kid AND probably his family to get attention. Next, they'll be suing the Palin's for defamation or something just as crazy. I dont blame the girls one bit for saying anything. If people were constantly attacking me and my family, I would probably have a lot harsher things to say to someone. UGH, this makes me so angry. This kid feel "bullied" please. Sounds to me like he needs a good ass beating and shown what being bullied really feels like.

Briony James

This shouldn't surprise anyone. They were raised in a barn by Mama Grizzly after all. You don't really expect them to have manners, do you? It's actually a wonder they eat at table with utensils.