Palin's Facebook Target -- Apology NOT Accepted

11/19/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who was attacked on Facebook this week by Willow and Bristol Palin tells us he does NOT accept their apology ... claiming Willow uses homophobic language so often, she could be a homophobe.

Palin Apology

TMZ spoke with "Tre" -- the person whom Willow called a "f**got"  after he criticized "Sarah Palin's Alaska" on his Facebook page.

Tre -- who tells us he's not gay -- claims he was offended by the comments and felt bullied by both women ... saying, "Willow called me a f**got in front of the whole world and my family."

When asked if he thought Willow was a homophobe, Tre replied, "I think she might be ... She says 'queer' and 'gay' so much ... so probably ... maybe."

Although Bristol issued a public apology through Facebook on behalf of her and Willow -- Tre says he's yet to hear from either one of them. We asked Tre if he accepted the online apology and he told us, "No way ... Maybe if it was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct."

Tre concluded, "People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear ... but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and low-lifes and f**gots?"

Cravin Morehead

Baby grizzlies...LMAO! More like little piglets!

mousetrap

Well guess what "Tre", you were pretty nasty to her also. That by no means justifies what she said, but you should accept her apology. You weren't exactly very nice either.

unreal

YEAH RIGHT grow up you little jerk! YOU'RE probably the bully here and just riding off this bit of attention .

Debbie

Whatever. That word when I was growing up was used so much and so was retard. People need to get over it. It's our personal choice if we don't want to accept gays and it shouldn't be shoved down our throats. Many believe it's wrong. I don't care if states legalize gay marriages I will never accept gay marriage and in my eyes gays aren't married. Just the thought of 2 gays whether it's male or female having sex sickens me. The thought of a guys *ick up some guys *ss sickens me.

jpierce26

WOW! This guy is really getting in his 15 seconds of fame! I love gay people. They don't bother me at all. What would she rather have called you? A deutch? An A##hole? Get a life Tre....You came out of the gate insulting her and her family so it is you that needs to keep your mouth shut!! If you are going to get all bended over those names, I have got some worse ones for you!!!! She is not a homophobe at all. You are blowing this way up to get some attention and put her in a negative light just like you did when you made your first initial comment about her show.

Mike

GET OVER IT. THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD GET OVER THIS ****. ITS JUST WORDS, WITH VARIOUS MEANINGS. DONT TELL ME TRE HASEN'T SAID SUCH THINGS. IF YOU LET **** LIKE THIS BOTHER YOU, YOU ALL NEED HELP. BEING POLITICALY CORRECT IS BULL. THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN SOMEONE CALLING YOU A NAME. SOCIETY NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND GET ON WITH RUNNING THE COUNTRY, AND QUIT BEING CRY BABY'S..............

unreal

So it's ok for YOU to dish it, but you can't take it?? WILLOW WAS RIGHT! lol

Marianne Chitter Chatter

I'm done watching the show. I liked it when it first started, but now they are trying to stir up ratings by having low quality people like Bristol Plain on the show (who is apparently a star because she dropped out of high school and had her baby when she was like 17...so, she's a star). Clearly, this girl cannot dance. There is no way "America" is identifying with her and voting for her as she suggests. It's the ignorant tea party people voting for her. It's wrong and it's unfair to the better dancers. Bristol is an ignorant loser who thinks she a star because she got knocked up at 16. She doesn't know the difference between the possesive "Family's" and the plural form of the word "Families", as her posts attacking this poor boy on facebook have proven. The fact that she wasn't mortified to see that her sister was using a terrible word to name call a boy who was simply expressing his opinion underscores what pure trash these pepole are, and you for supporting them, you're (not your, but the contraction for you are) trash too. I'm angry that ABC put her on the show. I hope ABC loses viewers over this. It's wrong.

Kelli

GET OVER IT!

good lord. she's a teenager!! not that it makes her comments okay, but i'm willing to be everyone said a lot worse when they were that age and if you say you didn't you're lying.

stop posting this stupid stuff TMZ.

Jeansgeans

Its kind of queer (meaning odd) how in normal English language you cant use certain words with out being accused of being a bigot. I certainly am gay (meaning happy)and hope no one hits me with a ***got (meaning stick). So maybe she meant to call him an Odd happy stick. OK maybe not however 15 year olds do stupid things and some times don't know when to just shut up.

Selebraties Suck

Tre, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it. Quite stalking young girls, pedophile *******.

Bubba

Just because she called him a ***got does mean she 'isn't a nice person'. :-)

Jeannine

STOP DEFENDING WILLOW AND HER MOTHER!!!! this language is NOT acceptable whether its used by a teenager or whoever!!! Isash Washington (Grey's Anatomy) had to fall on his sword for calling someone a F**got...so STOP STOP STOP looking the other way when Willow, Bristol or any of the other Palins do it. Hold them just as accountable as you hold EVERYONE else

cekeste

OMG, a kid who uses bad language. Who would have thunk it? If he hates the Palins so much, why is he "friends" with them?

cekeste

OMG, a kid who uses bad language. Who would have thunk it. If he hate's the Palins so much, why is he "friends" with them?