Palin's Facebook Target -- Apology NOT Accepted

11/19/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who was attacked on Facebook this week by Willow and Bristol Palin tells us he does NOT accept their apology ... claiming Willow uses homophobic language so often, she could be a homophobe.

Palin Apology

TMZ spoke with "Tre" -- the person whom Willow called a "f**got"  after he criticized "Sarah Palin's Alaska" on his Facebook page.

Tre -- who tells us he's not gay -- claims he was offended by the comments and felt bullied by both women ... saying, "Willow called me a f**got in front of the whole world and my family."

When asked if he thought Willow was a homophobe, Tre replied, "I think she might be ... She says 'queer' and 'gay' so much ... so probably ... maybe."

Although Bristol issued a public apology through Facebook on behalf of her and Willow -- Tre says he's yet to hear from either one of them. We asked Tre if he accepted the online apology and he told us, "No way ... Maybe if it was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct."

Tre concluded, "People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear ... but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and low-lifes and f**gots?"

Selebraties Suck

Why a crybaby jerk this "guy" is.

TMZ, go back and do another 300 stories on Oksana and Mel.

DAISY

OMG... Tre, Stop crying... he opened the can of worms by making his original comment in the 1st place... especially if he has Bristol and Willow on his friends list, he knew they would see it...did he not think his comment would get a reaction?!?! There are so many people (older than Willow) who use the terms, so I don't think it necessarily means she or anyone else who says it is a homophobe. More than likely, she meant it in the same way as calling him an a-hole! She is a teenager and anyone who takes something a teenager says so seriously really needs to get a grip! This is so not worth getting the attention it is. Big effin deal! Tre drew first blood by making his original comment. He did it on purpose to bash the Palins. And he didn't back down to anything they were saying, he spoke his bit as well and got his 15 1/2 mins. of fame out of it, so get over it! If you don't want sh*t talked about you, then you shouldn't talk sh*t about others!

mama9

wow talk about playground stupidness. omg a child called another child a name. I hope Tre don't read tmz or he might faint with all the name calling on here. Sounds like he knew she is not being homophobic anymore then she was being pc. If it was anyone else he would of told her to stuff it and it would be over. I'm surprised he didn't encourage tmz to print his picture so he can extend his 15 min of fame. As far as the whole world goes, Tre you are the one that told cause not everyone reads childrens fb pages. I know I don't. I heard of it after it was brought to the news. BTW I don't agree with the words used.

kobekaci

So TRE can say whatever he wants and put down whoever he wants but when someone has the nerve to call him out then he starts to cry about it?!?! He should be embarassed for being such a douche.

disgusted

These words are slurs as in the 'n' word and should not be used by anyone, no matter what age. Who taught her these words??

lhartwell

Bubba you are a moron. More verbal vomit.

Could this get any better. I say keep exposing this family. Sarah put her kids out there, in this day and age with all exposing the internet will do WHY wouldn't there have been the Facebook talk?

Come on, yes they are talkin' like teens sometimes talk to eachother, but........THEY ARE SARAH PALIN"S KIDS!!!!!!!!!

Not one person has said to them, listen you are going to be held to a certain standard, BECAUSE THEIR HYPOCRITICAL mother preaches to all how to live and doesn't really live by her words, so kiddies don't muck up okay?

Please don't let the voters see how we really are.......Christian hypocrites, who say the words the Jesus Freaks want to hear, the red-necked, where's my America gone types, the Tea-baggers aka brown people haters.. ....voters ya'll!

Clearly Ms. Thing should be HOME often to raise her Tribe O' of Children. {I ought to trademark that} So she can talk to them like I do and did my grown kids, about WHY its so wrong to be a hater.

It TAKES energy to be this way, to hate the gays, to be a bigot, to be a male pig towards women....

mag

I think the kid is right for not accepting the apology. The apology was self promotion, not directed to the victim of the verbal slurs, and it wasn't even issued by the girl that used the slurs. The whole family just blew off the comments. If she would have used that language in school, he could have reported her for it, and probably had charges brought against her. Think I'm kidding? If you don't believe me, you have been out of school for too long or don't have kids in school.

Kenny918

Saying Fa**ot online isn't the same as calling someone a homosexual. Same thing with saying something is gay. I know gay people who use that expression. Fa**ot in this context has nothing to do with one's sexuality.

Missy

Sorry, but kids have been saying "that's gay" or "queer" forever! Get over yourself Tre!

ALASKA

wow tre, you're a ***got. and i won't apologize

OMG

Poll time now ask me if I give a **** what Tre "thinks" or "has to say". Homophobic slurs are not okay but it is not much better to stalk the FB of a 16-year old. Just sayin'.

MJ

Typical republicans, always discriminating against someone, and raising their kids accordingly. Why can't airhead Palin see that her kids need a mother, not a publicity junky?? Sarah, STAY HOME AND TEND TO THESE KIDS THAT ARE OUT OF CONTROL, AND TEACH THEM PROPERLY!!! We are suppose to be battling hatred and bullying, and yet look who is doing it. Just think if this idiot runs for President, it will be all the tea party idiots. Republicans can't think for themselves and do what is right, they just follow the leader, so what a disaster this would be. You can tell these kids imitate their parents and their actions.

Jeff

WHO CARES!!!! People are so damn sensitive nowadays.

Jesse James Hater

Hey "Tre" stop acting like a little girl and shut the F up.

alex