« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Parker Files for Divorce In Texas

11/20/2010 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Parker has filed his own divorce petition against Eva Longoria in Texas, TMZ has learned, and it has all the markings of a legal battle.

Tony Parker Divorce

Tony's divorce petition was filed in Bexar County, Texas.  The stamp shows today's date.  Sources connected with Tony confirm a document was filed.

Eva filed for divorce earlier in the week in Los Angeles, CA., setting up a legal battle over where the case will be heard. Texas divorces can be handled quickly -- in as little as 60 days.

According to the petition, which was filed by initials -- W.P and E.P. -- Tony states the reason for the divorce:  "The marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities between Petitioner and Respondent that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationships and prevents any reasonable expectation of reconciliation."

Here's what's interesting ... As we first reported, the couple signed a prenup, but in Tony's petition he makes no mention of it.  To the contrary, he writes, "Petitioner believes Petitioner and Respondent will enter into an agreement for the division of their estate."  Since they've already signed a prenup, the word "will" is curious.

Tony's petition also states, "Petitioner owns certain separate property that is not part of the community estate of the parties ..."

Tony's lawyer did not return our call.  And no comment so far from Eva's camp. And how's this for a twist ...Tony is being represented by attorney Richard Orsinger, the same lawyer who is repping Brent Barry, whose wife was allegedly sexting Tony.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MrsBeasley

She strikes me as someone who would be impossible to live with and must have her way or there will be hell to pay. He never seemed to me to be all that thrilled to get married in the first place. She wants a fairy-tale life and until she realizes thats NOT going to happen she will forever be unhappy. Just say your good-byes and be done with it. She needs to grow up.

GOD

The Magic God Ball says.... Divorce NOT granted. Please work @ it at least a 'bit' & get back to me when you have become a widow and THEN we can chat

VickiH

Why don't they each just take what they have, sell what they bought together and split it, and just get on with their lives? The pain will just be worse if they drag it out and what would be the point? One might have a few dollars more than the other? I know it's more money than I can imagine but so what. Is it worth it, really?
Personally I think she is a real Diva and wondered how he could marry her and be happy to begin with. He almost seemed pressured into marrying her. Oh well, to each his/her own!

D. Dean

Parker had his chance to just walk away & cut his losses. But I guess he wants the tramp he was screwing to be called to testify in open court. Bend over Tony, cause here it comes!

secondnature2

Tony, you are getting what you paid for. Hope it was worth it cause whether the divorce happens in LA or Texas,you will pay spousal support. See you play, you pay.....just ask Tiger

I Blog SO GOOD

Lets have a moment of cyber silence for black Athletes and their gold/fame diggers and their extremely dysfunctional relationships.... Conflict of Personality hmm He discovered this when?
Maybe Athletes should calm their Egos down and make better and less shallow choices for wives.

me

GOOD DIVORCE HER...NOW MAYBE U CAN PLAY SOME DAMN BALL!!!!

juan lopez

i hate eva and her chicklets teeth.

Posted at 12:14 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by Madrigal

jajajajajajaja! "chicklets teeth"

along with her tacky tacos and her sloppy tamales.

jajajajajajaja!

Teen Queen

Post how you get your fab look, advertise your designs/entertainment skills or marketing ability on facesmadefamous.com. Maybe the buzz will be about you one day, hopefully in a positive way!

just big me

fiduck her! buy a new one! she came up a little off of him. TRICK!!!!!!!!!

Martins

NOw she can go ahead and marry carlos...

Tp

Woah! This is an ugly situation.I see no reason Tony has to divorce. Marriage is for better for worse. Man get a grip!

Tp @ Auto Loans For Bad Credit

meme

Divorce in Texas is like a fast food drive thru. He is screwing Eva!

Killar

she is now damaged goods and no decent guy would want her.

Angie

I think Eva is ridiculous to ask for spousal support. I can see it if she had children and was in need, but she makes too much money to be asking for a hand-out. Eva is simply bitter and is trying to kick Tony where it hurts - in the pocket. I can understand her anger, but at some point I hope she just moves on. By the way - Yes, I am a woman and yes, I have had a husband cheat on me. Yes, I did divorce him and NO I did not ask for a dime - we were on parity economically and had no children, so I walked and I am better off for it.