Cher vs. Her Mom

Who'd You Rather?

11/20/2010 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Singer/actress/icon Cher, 64, and her birth mother Georgia Holt, 83, shared the spotlight in Hollywood on Thursday.

1119_who-you-rather
Question is ...

1119_cher_ceremony_footer

Marilyn

Cher and her mom both look fantastic. Have some class Harvey and don't ask these dumb questions......so tacky.

I can't wait to see Cher's new movie. I loved her back on the Sonny and Cher show. She is so fun and talented. Love her... I feel bad that she lost a daughter and gained another son. I bet she'd love to have a daughter to dress up with.

Pamela

Geez, TMZ, don't you know this question violates the "Bro Code" bahahahaha

Rose

I can only imagine you posted this question to be, on form, as totally 'rude.' What's the matter? Bad news day? Nothing better to do?

Get over it. Cher still looks better than most women, of just about 'any age,' overall. And she looks like she'd be a blast to hang with.

B

This is weird.

Diamond Skylace

I sure would like to know what their secret and or who their doctor is. They both look incredible!

Mark

Cher is such an old ho! The mother looks better. And Chaz is such a puke.

Sasha

Is that even fair? Haha

Thischarmin****.blogspot.com

Bubba Ganoosh

I would rather pull on myself

Chuck W.

30 yrs ago, I got sweaty palms 4 Cher...now, even though I'm younger than Cher, I'd enjoy "hittin'" her Mom!!

Nan

I think they both look fantastic no matter how much cosmetic work
they've had done. It doesn't matter to be how they choose to spend
their money and if it makes them happy and feel better about themselves, then go for it ! I would too if I could afford it. Cher's cosmetic work is an investment in her career. Good for them both !

Mark

Oh Please........They both look great. Cher has admitted to everything (including plastic surgery) she has ever done. What is wrong with looking great at any age? They have the same cheek bones.

Staceyann Dolenti

Wow ~ I can't believe how young Cher's mom looks. She could easily pass for 50.

Stacey Dolenti