Mel Gibson Almost Calls the Cops on Oksana

11/21/2010 11:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson almost called the cops on Oksana Grigorieva today because she would not turn baby Lucia over per the custody agreement ... TMZ has learned.

1120_mel_gibson_oksana_EX
According to our sources, Mel's nanny arrived at the scheduled time of 10:00 AM to pick up the baby for her overnight visit, but Oksana would not answer the door.

We're told as the stand-off continued, things got heated and Mel -- who was not at Oksana's place -- was one step away from calling the cops.  At noon, Oksana finally released the baby to the nanny.

Sources connected with Oksana tell this story -- Lucia was returned late by Mel's nanny earlier in the week so this was a pre-arranged make-good.

As we first reported, Mel's lawyers will ask Judge Scott Gordon on Monday to strip Oksana of custody and overnights, and give her supervised visitation.

Should be interesting ...

Belinda

And what does that mean ... 'pre-arranged'. With who?

I call BS.

She was testing to see what would happen if she didn't give Lucia over to the nanny and Mel wasn't fooling around. His lawyer probably contacted her lawyer and the threat of police was made and her lawyer told her to give the child over.

Tellthetruth59

Harvey can you please explain to us why you so bias with this story.Stop sticking up for this sick psychotic man

It's obvious you are on the (Racist, sexist, and wife beater side), and you call yourself a "jew". You should be ashame of yourself, attacking this poor woman.You must be pissed off, after Oksana said during her interview w/larry king that stoling court papers were sole to tmz.Is that the reason for all those pro mel gibson stories. All these radiculous stories that mel gibson pr firm keeps feeding tmz, only makes him look more desparate.

Again nothing you write about oksana, will ever make me feel anything but disgust for mel.This is a horrible man, who beats women, and says nasting things about other races. it would be a trajedy,if this so call judge on monday give mel custody of this child after all the horrible things that this man has done.The man is a raving psychotic lunatic, and can't even take care of himself. How on earth is he going to raise a child, the thought of him raising a child just makes me sick.This man should be in prison now, I don't know what the LAPD is waiting for, the evidence is overwhelming.If it was anybody else, they would already be in jail for domestick violence.

Posted at 5:16 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by Joseph
-------------------------------------

Oh no... Harvey is a bad Jew. Joseph said so. What's a "bad Jew?"

Karls

Oksana is loosing it someone get her help. Does no one on team Oksana actually care for her? Or are they all only concerned about Mels money? Which is obviously what they have all bonded on. I for one feel sorry for her, I am human and she clearly needs help. I guess that's what Mel has been saying all along, goodluck tomorrow Mel, I can only pray you get custody of Lucia and Oksana gets the help she needs. I can only pray that if Mel doesnt get custody they have a court appointed moniter 24/7 watching Oksana and keeping Lucia safe

Bruno

Everybody refers to her son as Alexander

Close friend of the family?

*smirk*

Posted at 5:16 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by TMZgossip
---------------------------------------------------

The voices in your head technically don't count as "everybody".

xx| GreyWouldBeTheColour |xx

xx| Can we vote these assclowns off the planet now? Or at the very least can we stop directing our attention at them and their issues? I can personally say that I could give a rat's ass about either one and am D-O-N-E hearing about and seeing them every bloody where!!! Calling Shena****ns on them both!! |xx

TMZgossip

Oh no... Harvey is a bad Jew. Joseph said so. What's a "bad Jew?"

Posted at 5:18 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
...

now if you said Joseph = Papa Oxy I wouldn't argue that

Frieda

I don't believe Oinky and I doubt it was pre-arranged or he wouldn't have worried. Oinky was probably trying to illicit a reaction, pushing his buttons as usual. I question her story about the nanny bringing Lucia back late.

marysyka

Good!
Very good Oksana!

Way to go!
Make it easy for the Judge to rule in Mel's favor.

shhh be quiet, everybody.
Let her continue her sick game.
The worse she plays - the better it is for Mel.
That all will end soon. Hopefully on Monday.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I have the most appropriate punishment for Mel: He should be locked up for a week with all the crazy women here who believe he's a victim and a lovely person!

Posted at 5:16 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by aston

Me me! Choose me first. I'll stand duty for all the others :P Even with his crazy yelling: I can deal with that. Believe me we'd laugh the whole time. Choose ME!

Bruno

Oh no... Harvey is a bad Jew. Joseph said so. What's a "bad Jew?"

Posted at 5:18 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
--------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to ask my Jewish friends tomorrow if they have an edict from their synagogues that say they have to be Team Oxy-moron or otherwise they are considered "bad Jews". {{Rolling eyes}}

TMZgossip

Everybody refers to her son as Alexander

Close friend of the family?

*smirk*

Posted at 5:16 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by TMZgossip
---------------------------------------------------

The voices in your head technically don't count as "everybody".

Posted at 5:19 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by Bruno
...

poor bruno
you do realize that was a *paste* of the squeakyholmes post from the last story right?

the *smirk* was supposed to turn that lightbulb on for you

...

to apologize to sacha & her

Posted at 3:41 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by TMZgossip

----------------------

Everybody refers to her son as Alexander

Close friend of the family?

Posted at 3:59 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by shirleyholmes

Rocco

Deport her.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Everybody refers to her son as Alexander

Close friend of the family?

*smirk*

Posted at 5:16 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by TMZgossip
---------------------------------------------------

The voices in your head technically don't count as "everybody".

Posted at 5:19 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by Bruno

LMAO!!! :)

Bruno

Since I don't spend the hours on the board that you do, I guess I'm not up to date on all of the "inside jokes" going back and forth among Team Oxy-Moron.

Tellthetruth59

Oh no... Harvey is a bad Jew. Joseph said so. What's a "bad Jew?"

Posted at 5:18 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
...

now if you said Joseph = Papa Oxy I wouldn't argue that

Posted at 5:20 PM on Nov 20, 2010 by TMZgossip
--------

Do you think Papa Oxy is that fluent in English?