Bristol Palin -- The Show Must Go On

11/21/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin didn't let a little white powder in an envelope get in her way as she went to rehearsals for "Dancing With the Stars" yesterday.

media_removed_tmz
No one tells Bristol to take a powder.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

MissAnn

It's so narrow minded of some of you to believe people don't like her just because they are Democrat. If many of you could have mind of your own you can clearly see that this girl can't dance worth a **** and she needs to go. End of story. Political association has nothing to do with the fact that she has no talent whatsoever.

Underthebus

I love this controversy! The rules of the show are exactly the same as they were in season 1. The judges vote and criticize the dancers, and then the viewers vote. Judges weigh in at 50% and voters 50%. Bristol is taking too much personal criticism for this. She is known for one reason, that she was the pregnant daughter of Sarah Palin. Well, who do you think elevated THAT story into the media? It certainly wasn't the Tea Party or the Republicans! It was the Liberal Media trying to find another reason to spank shame on Sarah Palin and her family. Well, here is Bristol, now getting more votes than the others. Liberals were the ones who elevated her to a celebrity, and now they say she is not one, and now they don't like what they themselves did! Cudos if Bristol wins, but still the best dancer truly is Jennifer, and everyone including Bristol knows it! Leave Bristol alone, she did nothing to deserve the harsh criticism and rude comments. You made her the celebrity which she is, and frankly she is handling it better than most of the negative commenters

Mike

I don't care about Bristol, Sarah, her family, OR their politics. They could be Conservative Muslims for all I care. I have absolutely ZERO interest in politics so that never taints my opinions or judgement.

I was completely indifferent towards Bristol (in fact, I'd never heard of her) until she openly flamed someone from her school for criticizing her mother's show on his own Facebook page. It was at that point, that I decided I didn't care for this girl one bit. I'll give her credit for apologizing later but I strongly suspect that was her mother and/or her PR rep at work.

However, the reason I don't want her to win has nothing to do with any of that. I simply think that over half of the dancers are more skilled than she and that she's not even remotely in the same class as Jennifer Gray. If she wins this, it'll be on her name alone and not her talent. That's what bothers me.

Bill

I thought it was Dancing with the Stars, Bristol a star? She has improved but maybe the klutz act was a show in the beginning. After all her mother is a great actor!

KELLY

JUST A QUESTION, WHY IS BRISTOL PALIN GAINING WEIGHT ON DANCING WITH THE STARS? SHOULDN'T YOU LOSE WEIGHT?

baker

you people are sick sick its only a show get over it stop putting down bristol and stop talkinga bouther getting pregant brandy so what alot of girls did my daughter did and nows she married and has abetter life than half you idots stop cuttingthis girldown this is so sick so so sick we are americans i though we were why you think about are soldiers who wontbe home for the holidays or dont you jerks careabou t that jsut about bristol bristol you are all sick sick

Renae

I cant believe people are so worried about her weight. She's not even that big. Who cares, she is a person. What goes around comes around. That's so wrong to worry about her size!

Lori

More power to you Bristol. Can't wait to hear what you idiot liberal freaks will come up with next. Palins behind the powder? Bristol herself? Gobble gobble? At least Bristol is real and comfortable in her own skin. Unlike you slugs who hate and begrudge anyone who might be successful. Love to see all of you freaks get up there and dance. At least she has the class to rise above hate and criticism and step out of her comfort zone. Easy to sit back and judge.

ROKF

I am extremely dissapointed in mankind with all of the hatred, bullying, lack of compassion in the world today. To let what should be an entertaining dance competition bring out the ugliness in you is a huge let-down. Spend as much energy on being nice to people, passing on kindness, paying it forward. You clearly have too much time on your hands and if you would refocus all of that emotion, time, and energy into being kind, what a difference you could make!

LOUISE

TOUGH CRAP TO ALL YOU SOB'S RUNNING DOWN THE PALIN'S - YOU ARE ALL SO "DM" JEALOUS OF THEM-BRISTOL & SARAH DIDN'T ABORT THEIR BEAUTIFUL KID'S!! LIKE SO MANY OF YOU SOB HAVE! WHY DON'T YOU ALL CLEAN YOUR OWN BACKYARD INSTEAD OF RUNNING SOMEONE ELSE'S-YOU SOB!! PALIN'S ALL HAVE VALUE'S AND DO'NT BELEIVE ON A ABORTION'S AND NOT BELEIVE IN THE WAY OUR NATION IS GOING--THAT BLUE LIP, BOWING,SOCLIST WITH NO "REAL USA BIRTH CERTIFICATE- THAT HE KEEPS HIDING - IS THE WORST AMERICA HAS EVER HAD! OH BESIDES CARTER!!"PEE WEE HERMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN THIS THING, AT LEAST PEE HERMAN HAS A REAL USA BIRTH CERTIFIATE AND WOULD NEVER BOW DOWN TO A MUSLIM--OBAMA IS A PISS POOR PRESIDENT AMERICA HAS EVER HAD!!! COULD HARDLY WAIT TIL HE SAY'S GOOD-BYE-HE HAS EVEN TOOK THE SOCIAL SECURITY COST OF LIVING FOR THE ELDERLY AWAY -NOW FOR 2 YEARS-HIS SPENDING IS OUT OF CONTROL!! BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED HIS VACATION'S ARE ON GOING WITH TAXPAYER'S MONEY-WHY EVER VOTE FOR OBAMA?? THINK ABOUT THIS!! YOU FOOL'S!!-ALL OF YOU THAT DON'T LIKE THE PALIN'S --I RAISE AND SALUTE YOU WITH MY MIDDLE FINGER!!--GOD BLESS AMERICA-UNITED WE STAND--VOTE PALIN-2012

Betty

Bristol's coments after coming in last on Dancing With the Stars, which she so deserved,i.e. giving the big middle finger to anyone who doesn't like her and vote for her are as classless and crude as some her mother makes. I wish ALL THE PALINS WOULD JUST GO AWAY AND GIVE US A BREAK. God forbid any of them every are in a place of responsibility; Sarah couldn't handle the Alaska governor's job; look how much she stayed in trouble. trouble. John McCain was such A BIMBO FOR EVER CHOOSING HER.

Mary Lou Kelley

I read some of the comments. I truly don't know why people are so mean. Bristol is nice girl and she was having fun. So people grow up and stop being so mean. Let her have this experience and be able to look back on it with a Smile. What I don't understand, is that the people get a chance to vote and they did. I will bet that most of the bad comments come from people that don't even vote. So let it go and stop being to hateful..........

larry

she better with her face down and ass up that probably how she got knock up

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10