Bristol Palin -- The Show Must Go On

11/21/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin didn't let a little white powder in an envelope get in her way as she went to rehearsals for "Dancing With the Stars" yesterday.

media_removed_tmz
No one tells Bristol to take a powder.

KateMae

No need to argue. Bristol's gonna win. Not because she's the best..not even because she's good. She's gonna win because her mama's fans are going to vote for her. So much for what I THOUGHT was a good show.

rosalie mccloud

Poor Bristol but she cannot dance. I wish she would give up. she has 2 left feet. Otherwise she is sweet and I love her mother.

Moonbeam

I probably will lose faith in the show and give up watching it if she wins. I've already stopped watching it for this season.

Still, it's somewhat gratifying to see a single mother whose baby daddy apparently thought he had a new career as a sex symbol actually outdo him. Same with Jon Gosselin -- was great to see Kate take the limelight right away from him.

Ha ha

She is beautiful. I would marry her.

jwoolman

Enough with the fat jokes. She's obviously in quite good shape, just not a Twiggy. You folks are so used to seeing anorexic Hollywood types that you've forgotten what real women look like.

Since she's not a Hollywood type, she's kept eating while on the show rather than trying to starve herself. Normal people do eat more to compensate when their activity level goes up, you know. Hence no obvious weight loss.

nastynorm

BIG BUTT

shark

I thought people lose weight on this show- why is she gaining weight? Oh ya, she barely knows how to dance because she sucks!

chris

I think she is hot - it is crazy to see how venomous most of the posters are here. Very typical of a left-slanted media site. I thought Democrats were supposed to be the 'tolerant' party. Tolerant my a$$. What a bunch of tools most of you are. She has nothing to do with her mothers politics, if you want to spill your vile, unfounded hatred, spill it were it should be directed and grow the hell up and get a life. Losers.

chris

Sorry for the double post.

Sonja

"Smart classy people don't have to down others to make them feel good" Sorry Grandmacc.. I guess you've missed Sarah and both her lovely moral upstanding Christian .. 'real' American daughters doing just that. Please if everyone here is trash for having a poor opinion about Bristol and/or her family then they are just as bad and frankly have behaved much worse since they speak to the media and we just vent on public forums such as this.. I guess you are one of the Palin's who believes that a 'FREE' America means only YOU get get the privilege of 'FREEDOM' of Speech...everyone else better shut up or risk being sued.

chris

You are quite the nutcase... lol!!! Go feed your seventeen cats... lol!!

FPIC

Posted at 10:21 PM on Nov 21, 2010 by chris

At least they don't find a water buffalo...'hot'

chris

pretty funny - don't be a hater lol, she is prolly hotter than any female (OF ANY SPECIES) you could get... lol hee hee hee

chris

wow - it isn't so fun when someone disagrees with the libs, huh? Tolerant? lol give me a break!

chris

Unlike most of the libs, I need to work tomorrow, so have a good night and God Bless. P.S. I hope your welfare checks come in as always.

hugs and kisses