Oksana Takes The Law into Her Own Hands

11/25/2010 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After going through half of the white pages in search of a lawyer, Oksana Grigorieva has decided to take up the study of law.

1115_oksana_EX_tmz_1

Oksana is plowing through a real page turner -- "California Practice Guide -- Family Law."

The collection is actually a gift we're told ... from lawyer #39 and still standing, Daniel Horowitz

And how's this for a strange connection.  One of the authors of the law books is Kenneth A. Black, one of the judges in Oksana's mediation with Mel Gibson.  Oksana has accused Black and everyone else involved in the mediation of strong-arming her into signing an agreement she never read or understood.

No word if they plan on turning the book into a movie, or if Mel Liam Neeson will star.

Swede

Hej Kaprifol!
Ska skoja lite med läsarna nu:
There's so much snow today so I cant open the door to my house!
Help me Larry!

BrAnBa

Hej Kaprifol!
Ska skoja lite med läsarna nu:
There's so much snow today so I cant open the door to my house!
Help me Larry!

Posted at 2:12 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by Swede

--------------

:) :) :)
Stay warm, the rescue team will be there soooon.
Reading about Oksana´s adventures is a perfect way to heat up.

Hehe...

Swede

I called the rescue team hours ago but they has not come yet...

Cthrew

@
.. It's blatantly clear that TMZ just wants to keep traffic numbers high for advertisers..
Posted at 1:28 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by Cthrew
________________________________________________________________

Sure we all would like more substantial news for Harvey to release:) but ___ in the meantime there is ntg wrong with giving us a laugh re Oxy - lower :))

Also ntg wrong with "wanting to keep traffic numbers high for advertisers.." ___ it's how things work my dear Cthrew ---

Oxymoron was and still is almost daily in the any media / TV / car parks / movies etc with her "NON - STORIES" trying to take care of her 'business' and to increase her MONETARY so, why not Harvey :)) ??? Same applies to her lowers of course:)

Posted at 1:57 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by champix_

Except Harvey plays for both teams--and I'm NOT talking about his sexuality. You can see Harveys every day at the sideshow at exhibitions, bestowing a stuffed animal as a prize to a person for throwing a plastic hoop around the neck of a milk bottle, or something like that.

By the way, there's NOTHING "dear" about me--AND, I don't quite get that "lowers" reference. I've seen people on this board use it before. What does it refer to?

:-)

roz

:-)

Posted at 2:35 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by Cthrew

Lowers == lawyers

champix_o

@
..I don't quite get that "lowers" reference. I've seen people on this board use it before. What does it refer to?

:-)

Posted at 2:35 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by Cthrew
________________________________________________________________

:)) "the lowers" -- it's an Oxy way to spell / describe her lawyers as per her text / emails to Mel (?) ... the do***ents have been publish previously here on TMZ, of course :) __ Sorry, in a rush - don't have time now to look it up and post the link or to elaborate. Will try to later in the day ...

theresa

Ok... this article is hillarious, I have spit my morning coffee all over keyboard now. Perhaps she's going to zero in on the oversite on page 65. BTW Are Daniel and OG stuffing bird together this weekend?

roz

@

:-)

Posted at 2:35 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by Cthrew
________________________________________________________________

Posted at 2:48 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by champix_o

Cthrew,

Champix is absolutely right -- sorry I did not credit the great mind of Ox for coming up with this. She spells as she speaks --- and in her mind lawyers are spelled as "lowers" -- there are some other words that she messes up and if this matter were not so serious involving the future of a defenseless baby, it actually would be great comedic relief. But alas, Ox is one twisted human being.

Jackie

She looks live evil in those hideous glasses and black clothes with un washed hair.

Uncle Alexei

Бабушка,
Не тратьте ваши перлы. Ответ вашего телефона.

Kilmerfan

She should be in the Thankgiving photos as a turkey

Jess

Probably shoved it at her while she kept howling at him for three months that she deserves a giant bag of money for the child she gave birth to. Wonder how many times he had to scream "YOU DONT GET THE MONEY!! THE KID GETS THE MONEY!!"?

kinm

Oksana on Larry King live:

GRIGORIEVA: Yes. Actually interesting enough. I just discovered from my attorneys those tapes, those recordings were completely legal under the penal code of California's 653 M. I've just learned that.

GARBUS: Just been educated.

=========

KikiStillInOttawa

So let me see if I understand this: Oksana wants us to believe she has enough of a grasp of English to read California Practice Guide -- Family Law"; but not enough to understand the May agreement she signed?

It would be interesting to see what happened if Mel offeedr her $50 Million on the condition she leave the US and Lucia behind.

theresa

Yes.... she JUST learned that it's ok to be ignorant of the law in the USA if you can make a viable case that you are truly ignorant.