Oksana Takes The Law into Her Own Hands

11/25/2010 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After going through half of the white pages in search of a lawyer, Oksana Grigorieva has decided to take up the study of law.

1115_oksana_EX_tmz_1

Oksana is plowing through a real page turner -- "California Practice Guide -- Family Law."

The collection is actually a gift we're told ... from lawyer #39 and still standing, Daniel Horowitz

And how's this for a strange connection.  One of the authors of the law books is Kenneth A. Black, one of the judges in Oksana's mediation with Mel Gibson.  Oksana has accused Black and everyone else involved in the mediation of strong-arming her into signing an agreement she never read or understood.

No word if they plan on turning the book into a movie, or if Mel Liam Neeson will star.

KM

karen lee

I like the article you posted..I wanted to mention to you that I think Glass was on Joy Baher show and she was accusing Mel of being the abuser... I found this article interesting as I thought it would portray her as teh victim...Interesting she speaks out of both sides??? I will double check to make sure it was indeed her on JB show but I am pretty sure ....

stumpy

This is a song Oksana and Horowitz will be singing soon.(Hopefully)

Posted at 1:28 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by Stacy
-----------------------
ox's new single
replace he with she

and yes im getting old

stumpy

@
..I don't quite get that "lowers" reference. I've seen people on this board use it before. What does it refer to?

:-)

Posted at 2:35 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by Cthrew
________________________________________________________________

:)) "the lowers" -- it's an Oxy way to spell / describe her lawyers as per her text / emails to Mel (?) ... the do***ents have been publish previously here on TMZ, of course :) __ Sorry, in a rush - don't have time now to look it up and post the link or to elaborate. Will try to later in the day ...

Posted at 2:48 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by champix_o
------------------
Plus what is lower than a lawyer for oxy?

mama9

Very snotty post. It's clear we are team Mel - for today at least. TMZ vacillates on just whose team it's on day to day.

Think about it. Do you really think TMZ knows she's looking in white pages OR what books she has been given or read? It must have been slow today at TMZ and they decided to allow sarcasm to reign supreme.

How about something newsworthy and unbiased. Give it the old college try...

Posted at 1:23 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by JLS

oh please, you think she wasn't the first to call and say look what I was given. She loves the attention. As for the white pages, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that that is where you look for a lawyer and having gone through so many. Your sounding stupider by the post. Go back to supporting a real woman abuser, its your specialty. Go on now Charlie needs you.

Alex

Doctor L.Glass did not hear the real Oxa's voice! People who watched them as a couple said that she was yelling and screaming at him so often, making him so humilated. She doctored tapes, she was recorded as a calm andmeak person and only one time we can hear her real reaction, when she teased him. He asked her like "Ahh?", she answered wth such a mean hatred "Be!!". You should hear this, folks.

carol

Do you think this fool really thinks after all the grief she has caused Mel Gibson he is going to or be willing to offer her a settlement. She can file a civil suit all she wants, no jury in the world will give her a dime. I think she thinks Mel is going to volunteer to hand over a small fortune to her. If he does he needs his azz kicked back to Australia. Is she trying to get back the $15 million she said no to before. I can't quite figure out what exactly is her goal?

middleagedcrazy

A common tactic in family court is to represent yourself. It delays the proceedings and using your 'ignorance of the law' can throw in everything but the kitchen sink. Cite this word from a law and the entire morning or day set aside for testimony or orders is shot. Incredible delays and attention-seeking. The kid is grown by the time anything is resolved.

Another way to get attention and keep it on herself.

Bleah.

SayWhat

Quit playing to the paps and spend time with you moneybags, errr... I mean children, while you can.

karen lee

DR LILLIAN GLASS: Whether it’s finding out who’s lying or who’s telling the truth, finding the perfect match, who’s a real friend or foe, getting ahead in business, picking the right babysitter, or even wondering if the person sitting next to you on the plane isn’t going to create havoc, knowing how to read a person’s body language and communication patterns is a MUST in this day and age. Dr. Glass offers a variety of Body Language related services and products. If you send her a video or photos of yourself, she can even analyze your body language. To find out more, go to her website http://www.drlillianglass.com

IN DR. LILLIAN GLASS OPINION: THIS IS HER PROFESSIONAL ANALYSES OF OKSANA: appearing in Larry King Live:

Personally I found the whole Larry King interview to be very manipulative and disturbing. When someone does not look at the host initially and when they constantly look down, chances are they are not telling the truth about something.

This was the case with Oksana. She did not look at Larry and instead she consistently looked down as she spoke. If someone has nothing to hide they look right at you.

She continued to look down as she said that Mel continued to hit and choke her in front of her son. Personally I seriously daunt that happened. He may have very well choked her and hot her but based on her body language I doubt that he did in front of her son. Perhaps Oksana coached her son to say this happened when it may not have happened.

Still looking down which is another signal of deception Oksana says that Mel brandished a gun! Who uses the word brandished? To me. His sounds like a term that she rehearsed with her attorney or she heard her attorney say in his argument.

If one was being forthright and sincere and truthful they usually would not use big words or words that you need a dictionary to figure out. Instead, they would say he pointed a gun at me.

Personally, I have a hard time thinking Mel would point a gun at her without pulling the trigger. He may have been furious, but he is not insane.

He loves children or he would not have had so many of them. I am sure he loves that baby and I doubt that he would pull a gun on her while she had the baby in her arms.

It just doesn’t make sense. It seems she is throwing all the accusations up against the wall, no matter how absurd they are in order to see what sticks.

OKSANA IS BUSTED BY LARRY’S QUESTION ” WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST HANG UP?”

Here is where we really see some signals of deception and some spinning on the part of Oksana’s attorney Garbus. Larry asks her why she just didn’t hang up on Mel. That is a great question!

Why didn’t she just not take his calls? She obviously look his calls because she was recording them. Look at her hands and her facial expression; She is shocked that Larry asked her this.

One hand is cupped and her fingers are pinched together. This indicates anger. The other hand is open and outstretched m a pleading like motion. What she is doing here in making this gesture is pleading with Larry to be believed. She is angry that he brought this up and pleads that he believes her.

We see her head ****ed to the side and her eyes opened wide and an expression of righteous indignation.

When you see something like this it indicates that she was in essence busted. She was embarrassed that she was caught as you see her deer in the headlights wide-eyed expression.

If someone was harassing you over the phone you would hang up n them and not continue to converse with them or engage them unless you planned to tape them, perhaps doctor the tapes. And release them publicly.

She says she recorded him because she was afraid for her life. If that was the case she needed to hang up and leave his mansion where she was staying rent free and go to a friend’s home or to a woman’s shelter.

As Oksana looks on in shock at having no truthful answer, the question that revealed it was why didn’t you just hang up on him? Her attorney immediately steps in ... and begins his ridiculous spin with mint sloshing in his mouth from side to side. He both looks and sounds ridiculous. He is clearly showing signals of deception as well in my view.

OKsana looks on in shock at having no truthful answer, the question that revealed it was why didn’t you just hang up on him?

Her attorney immediately steps in and begins his ridiculous spin with mint sloshing in his mouth from side to side. He both looks and sounds ridiculous.

He (GARBUS the lawyer) is clearly showing signals of deception as well in my view

BrAnBa

Wishing everyone across the ocean a great Thanksgiving!
Could do with some turkey here.
We´re snowed under, will have to dig out whatever is left in the freezer. :)

middleagedcrazy

It did occur to me that the current lawyers are trying to break all confidentiality provisions of any agreements. Those provisions are standard in a lot of contracts. She is pretty much judgment-proof so a civil suit for enforcement would not work. The only way to enforce would be to go through with the financial penalties.

However, the piano player has absolutely nothing without the Gibson name and wants all those shutup provisions -- from all of her so-called contracts, gone.

She has no talent and will be using the Gibson name for the rest of her life. She needs those confidentiality provisions gone. So far, it is working.

Tee hee

Jake

Maybe she should study Psychology also.

carol

Wishing everyone across the ocean a great Thanksgiving!
Could do with some turkey here.
We´re snowed under, will have to dig out whatever is left in the freezer. :)

Posted at 6:32 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by Kaprifol

Thank you. Turkey is in the oven. I love Thanksgiving - my favorite holiday. Not even eating the turkey, just the smell in the home when its cooking. It's wonderful. Very homey. Wish you well with digging out. That's not fun.
Carol

middleagedcrazy

I already thing she has a doctorate in psychology -- just like her friend, Svetlana (she of the silver Mercedes).

Laughing --

Tee hee

karen lee

FROM: KM TO karen lee.
Posted at 6:11 AM on Nov 25, 2010 by KM======

= = = == = = = = = = = = =

thanks, KM:

I know you are right about DR L G on Joy BEHAR show. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF JOY BEHAR continually MAN-BASHING ,,, at every opportunity IN EVERY CASE whether the is A WOMANI vs. MAN issue.]

I DESPISE J0Y BEHAR .., and I think SHE is despicable for their THE POOR WOMAN (no matter WHAT she is - OR how much she lies or a blackmailer) ... THE FEMALE IS ALWAYS RIGHT. And every man in the world IS A CRIMINAL. She just shows THE WORST TRAIT IN WOMEN. 'Always stick UP for the poor woman -- not how cunning and criminal HER behavior"

THIS behavior of Behar's always MARKED any question Joy asks HER GUESTS. In other words: she words her question to ALWAYS CAST DOUBT ON ANY MAN. IF her guest TRIES to be UNBIASED ,... she deliberately takes the side of the WOMAN -- and leading the discussion AGAINST THE MAN.

She can't conduct a HONEST interview -- by always being anti-men; and always taking every woman's side in any matter.