Mr. & Mrs. Polizzi!

11/21/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Andrew and Helen Polizzi attended their daughter Snooki's birthday party in NYC last night ... which was sponsored by LifeStyles condoms.

1121_Whose_Parents_Reveal
They must be so ... proud?

get real

WHO?

kristine

who????????????????????????????????????

broski love

she was adopted and is chilean i believe. those are not her biological parents so the offspring comments is negated.

"Nicole Polizzi was born in Santiago, Chile.[2] Polizzi is of Chilean descent,[3] and was adopted when she was six months old and was raised by Italian American parents"

TwinMom

Snooki is a worthless piece of trash. Happy birthday you fugly moron.

Sharon

Take it easy on Snooki - she is not the monster she seems to be

Sonja

Yes she's so evil, she's raped, killed, dismembered, robbed...oh wait no she hasn't .... just a girl having a birthday...get a grip. Of course her parents are proud they are her parents.. I'm sure even TwinMom's parents are proud, they are our parents.

Truth

HA! TMZ GET WITH THE PROGRAM. THOSE ARE NOT THE DRUNK AZZ'S PARENTS. SHE WAS ADOPTED AT 6 MOS. THOSE ARE HER ADOPTIVE 'RENTS. HOWEVER, WE BLAME THE ADOPTIVE 'RENTS FOR HOW THE HOT MESS TURNED OUT. TRUTH.

Lorraine

What was the names of the girls whose claim to fame-besides being celebrity off-springs-was being on a reality show with the title, The Simple Life??? Oh yeah, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie! I would say Snooki's parents are prouder then Rick/Kathy Hilton and Lionel Richie/Brenda Harvey. Nicole has been arrested for heroin and driving under the influence of marijuana and vicodin while driving the wrong way on the freeway. Paris drunk driving and as recently as a few months ago possession of cocaine. Snooki may drink and drink she may
but you never see her behind the wheel of a car!
Paris on the other hand is put on the cover of magazines while doing her community service like she is doing volunteer work and the youth should look up to her. Have some humility...you were arrested for cocaine, show some shame instead of posing for the cameras!!

Carl

"Take it easy on Snooki - she is not the monster she seems to be"

She is pure evil. She is known as Snooki the Devourer of Souls for a reason.

NelsonH

I love me some Snooki

Echo

LMAO!! her BIRTHday was sponsored by a company that makes BIRTH CONTROL!!!yep... that sounds about right.

Big Taters

Snookis mom looks stoned. Her dad looks like he's copping a feel. Of his wife! You pervs.

scott

Quit hating because you're broke, and she isn't.

Big Taters

Scott, do you really think she won't be broke within 2 years of her last TV gig? She won't have a TV show after a couple more arrests, a baby daddy and about 25 lbs. My guess is about 26 years old.

Kev the Realist

I wouldn't be smiling. How about voting them Parents of the stupidest Human on earth. News Flash, Your daughter is a stupid tramp, who doesn't have the brains of a grade schooler. You should be ashamed. If it was me I would never show my face in public, I would crawl under a rock and change my name.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments