Mr. & Mrs. Polizzi!

11/21/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Andrew and Helen Polizzi attended their daughter Snooki's birthday party in NYC last night ... which was sponsored by LifeStyles condoms.

1121_Whose_Parents_Reveal
They must be so ... proud?

dangerously_foxxy

How can people be so cold. who cares if she was adopted @6 months.These are the only parents the girl knows. funny how people are callin her worthless...monster...so on and on. Looked in the mirror lately?

Cravin Morehead

With ugly parents like that, you could only expect something like that fugly Snooki!

Nya

I have never seen her look so good. She looks AMAZING!!!!

and I would be proud if my daughter was promoting condoms. Its better then alchol or smokes

ummm?!

FYI...They are her PARENTS, they have raised her as THEIR child since she was 6 months old. This is the only parents she has ever known!

Crabby

To # 15 Kev The Realist. I have not watched Snooki on television but I have seen her on several sites. It would appear that she has been able to market herself and garner quite a bit of fame and financial gain at a VERY young age.WHAT is it that YOU do or HAVE that equates what this young girl is doing for herself?She plays a part on a television show. She is NO worse than most young people her age here in the U.S. at that age. WHY the venom from you? JEALOUS much?

wendy

look at her pose, her mouth. she must have eaten a pickle.

Mary Ellen

Nature vs Nurture? Whether Snooki was adopted or not is irrelevant. She was adopted when she was six months old therefore she is a product of the environment in which she grew up. I have a big chuckle when Italian Americans like Joyce Behar disown her...I hate to break it to you but she is Italian American by upbringing. She doesn't know what being Chilean is like she left Chile when she was six years old!

Mary Ellen

Oops...it should "she left Chile when she was six months old.

Guy

I think that she is FAT and UGLY, I also think ( so called THE SITUATION ) is also very unattractive as a man Big nose,pidgeon toed idiot.. I am gay and DO NOT find anything attractive or sexy on that guy just plain ugly like Snookie

Lola

Seriously, I was guessing Howie Mandel's parents.

So she was adopted? TMZ failed that one, didn't they?

karlew

Hell yeah I'd be proud of her if she was my kid. She's done pretty good, seems happy, and is making decent money, isn't that what we all want for our kids. As long as they let her know this is more than likely just a phase of her life that will end ssoner or later and she should bank some of that cash for an education she's gonna need down the road.

Kathleen

OK- Look at the hideous hooters on Mummy & Poppy-girl had herself some work done........

barb

ICK

George Gomez

I see she's Mexican, that explains everything.

Nostradamus

"FYI...They are her PARENTS"
Not biologically, wonder if she'll go to Peru someday to find her genetic ones.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments