Mel Gibson Custody War -- No Decision

11/23/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva custody battle royale will not make any decision on changing custody ... until December at the earliest.

Mel Gibson Custody Battle
The hearing is over for the day and no decision has been reached.

Oksana was on the stand for a good part of the day, as well as her mother.  We do not believe Mel testified.

Oksana was grilled about going to the media to tell her story ... and whether she felt that was in the best interest of Lucia.

As we first reported, Mel (pictured above leaving court) wants to strip Oksana of custody and overnights with the baby.  He also wants a monitor for visitation between Oksana and Lucia.  Mel wants the new order for 6 months.

112010_oksana_grigorieva_videoJudge Scott Gordon will pick up testimony sometime in December.

Previous 15 Comments | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69

V

Cool info layout.

Posted at 12:40 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by Sam
------------

Wonder when the photo on page 20 was taken? I thought the weeping mortar really strikes a chord doesn't it?

My hubby has those

ketjo

The truth is all these Team Mel middle aged crazies, claim to be domestic violence survivors, but let me tell you, real domestic survivors do not want YOU, yes YOU Team Mel supporters to speak on our behalf, no more than we want Oksana.
You support a man who has proven he is, in your own words, a ego maniac, or a self absorbed self entitled prick. And by his own admission a man who slaps women, but covers it up with lies. You argue semantics, like "he only slapped her one time..", well, a slap is a slap, calling women names like ****, whore and sugar tits may be something you all get off on, but the vast majority of us women all over the world, do not!

Posted at 1:32 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by irish35

Do you really think you can hide with a simple smoke screen like that?? LOL! I see you Ox. Keep it up.

Posted at 1:40 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by Sam

I don't know about the rest of these people but the one and only time a man even slapped me I almost took his jaw off when I hit him back and left his butt so fast he didn't see me going.............That was 44 yrs ago sweetie and afther begging me for forgivness I took him .

You have to stand up for yourselves cause nobody else is going do it for you and keep you safe .....you yourself have too ! And know body but you can stop men from calling you names.

They are not crazies , they are people who have a common opinion in this farce, because they don't agree with you doesn't make a person crazy .

Every person has their own opinion of what abuse is some people have a wider range of what makes abuse then others. That doesnot make them crazies.

Ann

Okay, I have a serious question. Did Mel Gibson ever say the "N" word in the The Patriot?

Sarah Cromarty

Well it seems to me both sides have their faults...both need
to get their acts together...joint custody for now ..with
monitoring for both sides

michelle

i think that the female wants the child to support her,
while M.G. wants to care for his second daughter .....
or did the female turn down any and all support, because
it's about love not money .... not !!!!

MJ215062009

Why in Gods Name is everybody interested in this Crap. You ain't got nothing better to do. God you are so starved out for Sensationalism you forget to feed your own kids!!!

Yobo

Pathetic "Team Mel" members; living in a world where every "fact" issued by a gossip column is considered the truth when it goes against the Russian woman. Keep praying for a woman-beating racist fool - and surely you will be rewarded by going to your "heaven." It saddens me to know that ignorance and blind faith in illogical ideologies, and consequently an unquestioning acceptance of unsupportable facts - that this mindset will be the downfall of our species. In plain language: I'm disgusted to be a member of the same species as you human lemmings, aka "Team Mel." Yay, Palin for president!

Yobo

Yobo

Jade evergreen

At irish35 see you ignore that two well respect groups for domestic say Oksana story doesn't ring true and guest you ingore the picture Oksana dentist took after January 6 what Oksana doing smiling like a idiot and there no signs of physical brusing and Oksana eyes are happy and Doctor for Lucia saw no signs of physical brusing and Lucia was fine healthy baby

At yobo then believe golddigging lying whore name Oksana who use her children as meal tickets and pawns to hurt their fathers also Oksana has also accused the former bond star Timothy Dalton of domestic abuse and has had over 39 lawyers and fire them or they quit and Oksana has defied the judge orders and had hire two time convict felon to be around her and were Mel had to go get a restraing order to keep the felon bodyguard away from Lucia and team Oksana are fall for her lies.

Charlie Sheen is real woman beater and has history of it and plead guilty to it.

Mel Gibson doesn't have a history of domestic violenece
his first wife sworn in testismonity that Mel was great to her and their children

Jade evergreen

oh see I made a typo in my post
what I meant to say Oksana hire over 39 laywers she has fire half them and the other have quit

Previous 15 Comments | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69