MJ Producer Believes MJ Is ALIVE!!!!!

11/22/2010 2:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is NOT DEAD -- he's still alive ... just like Elvis ... this according to a famous music producer who worked with MJ all the way to the possibly not-so-bitter end.

Michael Jackson Is Alive

Super producer Teddy Riley -- who worked with MJ on the "Dangerous" album and produced the song "Breaking News" on the upcoming Sony album -- has reignited the Michael Jackson conspiracy theory after twittering that he believes MJ is alive ... somewhere.

Riley wrote, "If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant [sic] think Michael is still alive."

1122_riley_twitter

Just one day before the tweet, Riley received a message from a fan who wrote, "Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that."

Riley responded, "AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE."

So, we gotta ask ...

writenow

25 percent believe Michael's alive? Clearly, this explains the popularity of Jersey Shore.

AC

What Michael are we talking about? Little Micheal or recent Michael? 'Cause I thought little Mike was abducted by aliens! :P

Bubbles The Chimp

What kind of crack pipe is this guy smoking.

TXluvsMJ2

Michael is gone. My soul, my heart ached when he left; I cried many nights wishing it wasn't true. But I know that it is because of the strong sense of loss I felt.

It has taken me a long time to reconcile my feelings, my loss, with Michael's passing. I really wish people, and TMZ would not condone this ridiculous theory. RIP MJ A part of you will always be alive to me...in a way, even though I know that you are no longer with us.

Barbara

Stupid misleading report...

Pat

To Brenda - Is "hate" what you will be giving for Christmas? Are you a mother? do you have family or friends? Would you like comments like yours to be made about you, your family or friends? STOP SPEWING HATE!

mddiva35

That is not Teddy Riley's real twitter account. It was reported sometime last week that that is not Teddy Rileys twitter account. Do your research TMZ....I expect more from you all.

Bobby

MJ biggie tupac elvis john denver jim morrison adolph hitler heath dj am britt murphy simon and many others are really just in witness protection in a bunker for much less money and no life or fanciness.ohh and the spaghetti sauce taste like tomato soup to qoute henry hill!

Anon

THOSE WHO HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL MIKE A PEDOPHILE DESERVES TO ROT IN ****ING HELL! NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOU'RE 100% WRONG! HE NEVER MOLESTED A CHILD IN HIS LIFE. GET YOUR FACT STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN TO HELL LOSERS!

Anon

Brenda is a brainless idiot. There's no cure for her! Let her think what she wants, any true MJ fan knows that she's wrong!

Carmen

I'd be the happiest person on earth, if he had faked his death, but unfortunatelly ... to involve all the authorities in the hoax is just not believable.

Anon

OhWell is the one who's worm food not MJ!

Shannon

Poor Michael all the crap he had to endure in his life still continues. Leave him alone and let him rest in peace. He was a beautiful person who deserved more. All you ignorant people who believe the lies the media tells you about him I have some swamp land for sale!!!! If you had half a brain and did a little research you would see it was all lies made up to destroy a man that we all took for granted. No I am not some crazy fan just someone who wanted to know the truth. When I learned the real truth I was heart broken at how horrible the media and most people in general can be.
I wish he were alive and finally getting the peace and privacy he so rightly deserves but unfortunately he is not.

Bobby

WOW! Making that kind of money really does get you the best drugs! I'd love to know what the hell he's smoking'.

Posted at 10:03 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Steelers suck
__________________________________________________

Hey.. that's a pretty pathetic name!

Pity much 'cuz we're on our way to our league-leading, 7th Championship?! Oh yeah, it's happening!!!

Posted at 10:08 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by MightyMad

__________________________________________________

they havent met the JETS yet!

Eric in L.A.

Yes, MJ is alive and living on a Island with Elvis and Bruce Lee enjoying their retirement. Cheers