MJ Producer Believes MJ Is ALIVE!!!!!

11/22/2010 2:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is NOT DEAD -- he's still alive ... just like Elvis ... this according to a famous music producer who worked with MJ all the way to the possibly not-so-bitter end.

Michael Jackson Is Alive

Super producer Teddy Riley -- who worked with MJ on the "Dangerous" album and produced the song "Breaking News" on the upcoming Sony album -- has reignited the Michael Jackson conspiracy theory after twittering that he believes MJ is alive ... somewhere.

Riley wrote, "If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant [sic] think Michael is still alive."

1122_riley_twitter

Just one day before the tweet, Riley received a message from a fan who wrote, "Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that."

Riley responded, "AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE."

So, we gotta ask ...

tishawna

i love mj he,s cool at dancing in singing im 9

mustafa

Aalit Michael Jackson is alive

jeanne

Just when I thought I was out,, they pull me back in.

Khate sucks

I'm sure he did NOT leave his children! I think he's alive!

Tonyaa

Michael Jackson Is Alive, Beleive it or Not...because i beleive he Told his Children, That He Was Going To Stage his Death So That "Daddy" Could Have More Money. I Think Hes Alive, They beleive That Elvis Presley Did It, So Hes just Going To Try And Be A Bigshot And Think he Can Do The Same. hes Is Not Dead Is Alive.

ABBY

WHY not believe he's alive...Is there any proof that he's Dead...In this whole story of Michaels death..NOTHING add's up,and every thing that has been said and done,makes us believe he's ALIVE..If Michael was realy DEAD,Murry should have been in jail for at least 2 years now,instead Murry is enjoying his freedom,and i very much dought that Murry will ever go to jail,they can't throw Murry in jail because Michael is ALIVE,So is there a reason that Murry should go to jail...There are so many things that just don't add up to make believe Michael is dead...If Michael has faked his death...WELL,He had a GOOD reason to do ..Good on him.

dianeboucaud

hello my name is dianneboucaud hello i am so happy to come to this clue to tell the world that i am big fan of michaeljackson i am being was on myspace trying to right michaeljackson a fan letter and did not hare back from him so people try again michaeljackson fack video of him being dead watch the video over and over again that is not michaeljackson body he is alive and is hidind please watch and you will see fore your self

THE KING OF MOON WALK DREAMS

YOU PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE MJ IS "ALIVE" NEED TO WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR MIND AND "THINK" FOR A FEW SECONDS LOL... DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE AND HEAR ON TV OR IN THE "MEDIA" BECAUSE THE JOKE IS ALL ON THEM. MJ IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN DESTROY THE KING OF POP, BE THE DIRECTOR OF HIS OWN DEATH AND COME BACK AS THE GREATEST DIRECTOR IN THE WORLD. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE B4 PEOPLE SO FOLLOW THE SCRIPT, YOU ARE ALL APART OF A "BIGGER MOVIE TO COME" BUT FOR NOW SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW. GO 2 YOU TUBE AND TYPE ((THE COURT OF LAST RESORT)) LOOK FOR THE STORY OF "CONRAD MURRAY" CLICK AND WATCH.. LOL.. NOTHING MJ DOES IS A "COINCIDENCE" THE PLAYERS CHANGE BUT THE GAME REMAINS THE SAME... MORE TO COME AND REMEMBER OPEN YOUR MIND... L.O.V.E

Rebecca Collazo

Damn, that's cold!

melissa

if michael could back that would be history

melissa

STOP PEOPLE YOU ARE BELIEVING EVERYTHING IN MEDIA JUST STOP
MEDIA DID IT TO BELIEVE YOU THAT MJ IS DEAD BUT HE ISNT
THE AUTOPSY PHOTO IS FAKE.EVERYTHING OF THAT IS FAKE
AND I BELIEVE THAT HIS CHILDREN KNOW THAT HE IS ALIVE SO STOP TELLING THAT HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO THEM
HIS CHILDREN KNOW THE TRUTH JUST LIKE HIS FAMILY
SO STOP POSTING COMMENTS LIKE THIS HAVE YOU EVER SEE HIS DEAD BODY?THE PORTPAROL SAID THAT HE DIED MAYBE HE LIED...

dianeboucaud

DARE MICHAELJACKSON PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL FIND OUT THAT U ARE ALIVE . AND THE THE PRESS WILL HARE ON THE NEWS THAT U ARE RALLY A LIVE I HOPE THAT YOUR FANS WILL FIND U IN TIME . OF ALL THIS ON THE NEWS I HOPE THAT U WILL HAVE PROOF THAT WE ALL NEEDS U BACK BECAUSE THE WORLD NEEDS U BADLY MICHAEL I PRAY AND HOPE THAT PEOPLE ALL HAVE TO PUT THURTH U AND HOLD THE LOVE THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO BELIVE U MICHAELJACKSON PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON THE WORLD I AM A FAN OF MICHAELJACKSON AND MY DIANNEBOUCAUD FROM WASHINGTON DC

lidia

brenda eres 1 gilipollas no era 1 pederasta ¿vale? el echo que le guste los niños es significado de pedofilo? no

clayton jackson

I think he is dead,but you never know! I certainly got music for him to hear.

matthew hayes

MATTHEW HAYES THINKS HE IS ALIVE IM 12 AND I THINK HE IS ALIVE . EVERYONE SAYS HE ALLWAYS WANTED TO MAKE A MOVIE.AND I THINK THIS IS HIS MOVIE. HE ALSO USES A BUNCH OF DISGUISES.LOOK IT UP AND THATS WHAT I THINK

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments