Miley's

18th Birthday Bash

An Adult Affair

11/23/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today's Miley Cyrus' 18th birthday -- but she already got her adulthood on with an A-list only birthday party ... and some dude sucking on her neck.  Yeah ... they grow up so fast.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

mahafakir

Let me show you Miley, how to have a good time. You do not have to be lying on the floor when a guy gives you a Hickey. You can br on your feet.

ANitra

The Only reason everyone is hatin on her is because shes famous. if this was just a normal teen you guys would all care less... !! let her be !

dingding

why are people acting so offended by any of this? she's an ENTERTAINER! her job is to sell records and make money for the companies that pay her, NOT be a role model.

Jimena

People saying that she is 18 and legal? 18 isn't effin legal. 18 just means stores will let you buy cigars. And that you're old enough to vote. 21 is the legal age.

She is doing drugs now. And people saying that is what 18 years olds do? Get real. Not all 18 years old do this, unlike some of the ones who do that. There are actually people out there making a difference at 18, going to college, having fun without drugs and alcohol. How should I know? I am one myself and pretty much all my friends are as well and we don't need to do that to have fun. You can't judge an entire age group on what some of those 18 years old. You haven't met every single 18 year old, have you? No. So don't make assumptions as to that all 18 year olds act like Miley is acting, she is just one of us. Not all of us.

Miley Cyrus can do what ever she wants, it is her life and parents, YOU need to set the example for your kids. Don't blame a celebrity if your children start acting out. Be honest with them. Don't lie. They will be expose to everything, but what will define what they do is based on their upbringing and the example you set. You have to have confidence that you are raising your kids right.

dgdfgdf

Yeah, that' the Avan dude from Victorious. I can tell by his hair, and he wears like 5 five rings.

reality10

You people kill me. I am 21 years old and come from a wonderful family but when I was 18 my parents couldn't babysit me 24/7. And I am sure most people commenting are probably parents. And I am sure yall weren't perfect growing up either. Well guess what yours are probably doing the same if not worse. Trust me I just graduated high school a few years ago I knew right from wrong and a superstar didnt make me do anything, I made my own decisions. Yes she is a public figure but if you are such great parents then yall should be the role models, you should not leave it up to a superstar to make your kids have sex, drink, or do illegal drugs thats your responsibility not mileys or any other famous person at that.

Jordan

Its really not that big of a deal. People are calling her a whore - as though guys and girls don't do this stuff? Please parents, your kids were doing the 'making out at parties, hitting a bong' by the time they were fifteen. And if they aren't fifteen yet, they'll do it when they get there. No miley cyrus influence needed; they are going to do it because its fun, not because of a pop star.

So relax, take a deep breath, its not that big of a deal.

Jamie

Give the girl a break. She is a human being and sorry but we all want to get some. It's not like she did this in front of children and even if she did so what. We all have needs and do things that make us happy.

ChloeL

Geeezz! You people need to lighten up. Personally as a teenager myself this is normal! way normal. If you thnk what she is doing is horrible then go back to public highschool!!! It is much worse. give her a break she isnt Lohan yet!

indio

miley cyrus is turnt up!
she knows wasssuuupp!
she needs to come kick it with me and my homegirls1
we would all be getting ****ed up!

Tom

Wow people, You need to just realize already that she is a normal 18 year old!, Who cares if there's some guy sucking on her neck. It's her life let her do what she want's. There is no need to call her a slut. Let her live her own life. We only live once..

Chillll

Almost every single post I've read on here is ridiculous. I'm 20, so I remember being 18 quite well. I was a freshman in college, and EVERYONE I know acted like this. We all went out on the weekends to parties, whether at venues or at houses, and this would be completely normal. After a minute or two someone would probably tell them to get a room, but seriously. Everyone talking about her like she's the s*** of the earth needs a reality check. She's just being a normal 18-year-old; the only difference is that she has cameras following her around all the time just to make stupid videos like this one. I feel like no one on this site has any idea what a slut even is. Chill.

Chillll

Almost every single post I've read on here is ridiculous. I'm 20, so I remember being 18 quite well. I was a freshman in college, and EVERYONE I know acted like this. We all went out on the weekends to parties, whether at venues or at houses, and this would be completely normal. After a minute or two someone would probably tell them to get a room. Everyone talking about her like she's the s*** of the earth needs a reality check. She's just being a normal 18-year-old; the only difference is that she has cameras following her around all the time just to make stupid videos like this one. I feel like no one on this site has any idea what a slut even is. Chill.

Thanatos

My, how judgemental so many people are who would do the EXACT same thing if they could. And if you wouldn't, then quite frankly YOU'RE BORING!!! Sounds like a bunch of jealous people.....or just judgmental prudes!

Leave her alone and let her have her fun instead of ending up old and wishing she had - like some of you have done.

Lexi

wow I cannot not believe some of these comments? Just because she turns 18 doesn't mean you have to go wild! She can have fun but there's something called self-respect!

And her boyfriend is still Liam, slutty.