Miley's

18th Birthday Bash

An Adult Affair

11/23/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today's Miley Cyrus' 18th birthday -- but she already got her adulthood on with an A-list only birthday party ... and some dude sucking on her neck.  Yeah ... they grow up so fast.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

April

TMZ you guys are such dorks, but I love you all anyway. Thanks for keeping us entertained. As for Miley, haven't we all been in that boat? My kids love her so that's all that matters to me. I'm not gonna ban her from our house, what would be the point? She keeps my kids entertained. So far the only one band is Spongebob

Julez

why is everyone freaking out about this, its no big deal, yeah so she's necking on her 18th birthday who cares. I dont see why every one is getting all judgemental towards her she's just having fun & im pretty sure most of you did worst.Where Im from its not a big deal,becuase most kids start getting sexual at age 12 even younger, it's gross yeah but atleast she actually had patience to wait til she was 18 i bet your children couldnt even wait. Either way though ALL GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!!
every one should just stop getting all dramatic over an 18 year olds actions, just cause she is a celebrity and a roll models for kids doesn't mean she has to be all perfect, if yu dont like her doings than dont like your kids watch her shows, easy as that!

Dina

The next Lindsay Lohan??

chelsea

LOL AT IT BEING AVAN JOGIA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow. my day was just made.

loni

That was not funny, that was GAY

kira

REALLI PPL WHO CARES CALEBS ARE REAL PPL EVERYONE ****S UP SO GET A LIFE AND STOP BASHIN THEM..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alia ghobash

wow ........... your such a dum piece of **** u slut !!

mpaige

All I know Is I love adam. I know that a even more scandalous scandal broke out the next day. with that bong hit video. I understand that she's 18 ,but hey my brother is 18 and he dosen't go taking bong hits and sucks on some girls neck. Not only that miley is a role model for young girls ,Thank god Hm is ending because at least soon enough there will be a new better show and she will be forgotten. But it's sad to see that 13 year old girl we all know and love turn into a whore and a druggie. I'm looking forward to see her on the next celeb rehab with Dr.drew D:

sid see

All these people like these hore models(role models)for children have been like A cult of disaster for our kid's that are the next generation.Thank's to Brittany Spears who has no talent to begin with or sing was the start of all this keep me in the spotlight when I feel like my career is dying off the news media,pooperotcy,and the brainless teens of today that are stupid enough to choose to be A fake person or A puppet on A string"because nobody won't like me if I don't fake likeing a person that's the problem with the world today nobody has any respect,morals,selfish,& money hungry people who cannot be original.And it's Trash TV like E.T.and MTV"why do they still call it music TV?That MTV I knew died in the early 1990's.And the internet has something to do with all this too.Reality TV is to FAKE.Reality is when you have someone follow you to the toilet,take a crap,wipe your ass smear it on camera and say goodbye to the camera by breaking it.I feel like I see a bunch of Puppets on a string with no direction.Metallica even made a song and became a group of puppets themselves.

brooklyn

wow ur a slut!!!! come on Miley r u that shallow! and isnt that the guy from that show "victorious" wow i cant belie that is the kind of girls hot guys date . it is soo sad but i do live in this world and about every guy wants an EASY girl like Miley "pot" Cyrus

Maskers

SHE IS 18-YEARS-OLD LET HER BE SHE IS NOW A LEGAL ADULT!!! IF SHES NOT DOING ANYTHIG ILLEGAL LET HER BE (LEAVE HER ALONG) IM HER VERY VERY VERY FIRST FAN EVER U PEOPLE R RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Maskers

MILEY IS NOT A SLUT OR A DUMBASS LEAVE HER ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makeitrain

She human. Everybody is not perfect. If you feel like she bad role model, then that a personal problem. Their teenager's now that doing stuff like Miley, but you never hear about it. It only because she famous. That it. Miley's fann forever.

Tasha

Are you all fu***ng retarded? She's 18!!!1! Not 12 -.- and yeah... it's realy scandalous ahhahahaha. get a life you morons
everybody is making outn on 18th birthdays :PPPP

Vinny

i can see the headline now...

"Miley spirals into depression now thats shes back in rehab with her 4th child on the way"

the path she's on leads to sex,drugs,alcohol and nothing but trouble...without guidance(parents) HOLLOYWOOD WILL RUIN YOU!!! she is making huge mistakes left and right. sarah palin and bill clinton would be better role models than mileys parents. and the problem with THIS picture is she has no shirt on and is making out with some guy IN A PUBLIC PLACE. GET.A.ROOM.