Mel On The Hunt for Oksana's Oxycodone Rx

11/26/2010 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva were in a legal brawl over Oxycodone ... TMZ has learned.

1123_mel_oksana_EX_TMZ_02

We've obtained court documents in which Mel's lawyers were trying to get hold of Oksana's medical records -- specifically records from CVS pharmacy, after Mel found a bottle of Oxycodone prescribed to Oksana.

Mel's lawyers argued ... by lawfully finding the bottle and seeing the information on the prescription bottle, Oksana waived her right of privacy, and that Mel had a right to see exactly how may prescriptions CVS had been filling.

Oksana's lawyers bristled, arguing right back that Mel was on a "fishing expedition" and that the information was "irrelevant."

There's no indication the judge has ruled on Mel's motion to get Oksana's CVS records.

twilightmom

JBJ is STILL gorgeous as he!!
His hair back in the '80's was to die for!! He made most WOMEN look like dogs!! Woof!
Lol. {o:

media sucks

And yet you are here. Hmmmm.

Nice try. I am here because those of us who use our brains are sick of waiting for the ignorant to wake up and realize what is happening. I am breaking away from the intellectuals and their egos, because they are not getting through to the stupids. Do you have any better ideas, or are you going to just sit here and read TMZ without a purpose. If you don't care, then you just don't care. But there are people out there that would care if they didn't have their heads up their asses.

roz

maybe they are working on showing that she doesn't have the mental stability needed to raise a young child.

Posted at 2:40 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Cat

Geez, based on what the public knows, how hard could this be?

Karls

My husband had a full shoulder reconstruction this morning. His pain relief Panadol or parectomol..

little aussie reader

hubby and I used to ride up the Gillies Range (bendiest, most treacherous mountain range in Queensland) with Dead or Alive playing on the old walkmans that plugged into motorbike helmets. It's a major memory for me :o)

LA me

Posted at 2:43 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by media sucks

Uhmmm.....You"re not making much sense....too much wine tonight??

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:45 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Shocker

Hiya Shocker, best wishes for hubby. Is he home now or still in hospital?

twilightmom

@ Media sucks
Dude....lay off the coke! Your overanalyzing things bud!

Well...these were my "drive by" posts for tonight! Lol. Saw. What u guys were talking about, always have to put in my 2 cents when JBJ is involved.
G'night lil, la me! Take care!
Tmom. {o:

roz

Posted at 2:43 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by media sucks

Yikes, you are scary. Related to Oksana per chance? Speaking for myself, I'd rather you leave the TMZ alone and try not to convert us to your REAL WORLD horrors.

media sucks

Anybody could, that's the point. It caters to the lowest common denominator. And you have proven my point. Thank you.

media sucks

I live in TMZ's world and you wish you could!!

amecam_dot_com

He is so attractive though he is getting old

little aussie reader

G'night lil, la me! Take care!
Tmom. {o:

Posted at 2:48 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by twilightmom

G'night twilightmom - sweet dreams - see you next time :o)

LA me

FOFL! LA!!! I started watching that clip and I thought OMG! - LA is perez hilton!!! Then I saw YOU. You are waaay cooler!! :o))

Posted at 2:40 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by little aussie reader

GAG!! If I was Perez, I would shoot myself!!! I think he called the paps on us! That was the second time the paps knew where we'd be showing up.

Anonymous

Don't answer this "media su..", he just wants some attention, he commented on couple of stories with the same BS and finally found some people here to talk to him. Go away loser