Mel On The Hunt for Oksana's Oxycodone Rx

11/26/2010 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva were in a legal brawl over Oxycodone ... TMZ has learned.

1123_mel_oksana_EX_TMZ_02

We've obtained court documents in which Mel's lawyers were trying to get hold of Oksana's medical records -- specifically records from CVS pharmacy, after Mel found a bottle of Oxycodone prescribed to Oksana.

Mel's lawyers argued ... by lawfully finding the bottle and seeing the information on the prescription bottle, Oksana waived her right of privacy, and that Mel had a right to see exactly how may prescriptions CVS had been filling.

Oksana's lawyers bristled, arguing right back that Mel was on a "fishing expedition" and that the information was "irrelevant."

There's no indication the judge has ruled on Mel's motion to get Oksana's CVS records.

Karls

Hiya Shocker, best wishes for hubby. Is he home now or still in hospital?

Posted at 2:48 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by little aussie reader

He is home, he is being used, to try out a new way of pain management so they can release patients earlier. Usually it's a 2 or 3 day stay but he has been fitted with a pump of basically
anesthetic so when his shoulder starts to become uncomfortable he just presses the button. This lasts for 2 days. But I'm so surprised all he is only allowed is Panadol!! Where's the "Hillbilly Heroin" I ask?? lol

little aussie reader

GAG!! If I was Perez, I would shoot myself!!! I think he called the paps on us! That was the second time the paps knew where we'd be showing up.

Posted at 2:53 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by LA me

He does like the limelight. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

twilightmom

Gag is right!! I can't stand PH! I'm sure he was the one to call, his heads stuck so far up Gaga"s azz he can see her tonsils when he opens his eyes!! :o

Ok....REALLY'!! Last post!
G'night!!!

middleagedcrazy

Oh well, incoherent non sequiturs here are just what I need with all the kids home. Sounds so familiar.

Anyway, I like Lady G -- I really see her as the next generation from Bette Midler and Madonna. Can't listen to any of her stuff yet, my ears are still ringing from the softball team girls singing along in the van.

Tee hee

little aussie reader

Ok....REALLY'!! Last post!
G'night!!!

Posted at 2:58 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by twilightmom

:o)

Karls

OK....just do some detective work. They preformed on the CNN Heros. They preformed at the AMA's. They are touring Asia, NZ and Australia for the next 2 1/2 weeks. That's all I can say.

Posted at 2:18 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by LA me

OHhhh Linkin Park? I'm going in Brisbane

little aussie reader

Tee hee

Posted at 2:59 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by middleagedcrazy

Hiya MAC - I love me some Bette - Driving my daughter to school we'd sing her greatest hits.... and Madonna.... and Fiddler on the Roof...and Grease..... Rocky Horror and....and... and....LOL! We lived in a remote area, it was a long drive, we did a soundtrack a day.

champix_o

@
Somebody, please, explain me what's Oxycodone? Is't medecine drug??? What's it prescription???

Posted at 1:20 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by misssahara

Medical Grade Synthetic Grade Heroine used for relief of CRITICAL pain... (or people who lie and claim to be in unbelievable pain..!)

Posted at 1:22 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

I believe it is also known as 'hillbilly heroin".

Posted at 1:24 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by little aussie reader
________________________________________________________________

Very interesting, hmm ... Oxy is dependant on drugs?!? Or Oxy fed this stuff to Mel ??? Or both ?!?!?!?!
And .... is still looking after a 2 kids ?!?!?!?!? -- surly her medical records are a fair game. Actually IT IS A MUST to find out WHAT SHE IS ON _____ Oxy would , in part explain Oxy's (hehehe) paranoid, anxious, moody, neurotic, psychotic and nasty nasty behaviour ...

Oxy ==== Oxy _____ looks like they were made for each other :))

*****
Oxycodone (Oxycodone Hydrochloride)

WARNING
Oxycodone hydrochloride extended-release tablets are an opioid agonist and a Schedule II controlled substance with an abuse liability similar to morphine.

Oxycodone can be abused in a manner similar to other opioid agonists, legal or illicit. This should be considered when prescribing or dispensing oxycodone hydrochloride extended-release tablets in situations where the physician or pharmacist is concerned about an increased risk of misuse, abuse, or diversion.

champix_o

@

Posted at 1:20 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by misssahara

Posted at 1:22 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

I believe it is also known as 'hillbilly heroin".

Posted at 1:24 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by little aussie reader
________________________________________________________________

And .... is looking after a 2 kids ?!?!?!?!? -- surly her medical records are a fair game. Actually IT IS A MUST to find out WHAT IS SHE ON _____ Oxy would , in part explain Oxy's (hehehe) paranoid, anxious, moody, neurotic, psychotic and nasty nasty behaviour ...

Oxy ==== Oxy _____ looks like there made for each other :))

*****
Oxycodone (Oxycodone Hydrochloride)

WARNING

LA me

Posted at 2:18 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by LA me

OHhhh Linkin Park? I'm going in Brisbane

Posted at 3:02 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Shocker

LOL .....Shocker is lost.

Your Aunt Bea

Can this drug be used for the purposes of controlling others on any level? Is this her drug of choice used when she is hunting and gathering (men and their assets)?

little aussie reader

Oxy ==== Oxy _____ looks like there made for each other :))

Posted at 3:11 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by champix_o

Brought to you by the makers of 'eau de corpse'... the new fragrance - 'Oxy by Oxy' - The essence of vapid.

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:18 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by LA me

OHhhh Linkin Park? I'm going in Brisbane

Posted at 3:02 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Shocker

LOL .....Shocker is lost.

Posted at 3:11 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by LA me

Shocker - Solved! Read back. :o)

roz

Posted at 3:15 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by little aussie reader

Remember Oxy probably reads these posts -- so let's not give her marketing ideas. Least she'll be on a late night show selling her newest smell.

herbert

she was loaded at the beginning of larry king

watch the tape at the beginning it took her a few minutes to shake it off