Charlie Sheen -- The $20,000 Flirty Text Messages

11/23/2010 10:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a series of text messages between Charlie Sheen and Capri Anderson, sent just hours after The Plaza Hotel incident -- in which Charlie is still flirting with her in a big way as he offers her $20,000.

Charlie Sheen Text Messages

In one text, Charlie says, "All I need is an Acct number etc and I will wire u 20k if u think that will cover everything ... I really feel bad, u are as cool and sexy and as sweet and fun and friendly as they get!"

Just before sending that text, Capri fired off her own, saying "u trashed my brand new prada purse dude not cool - how u managed to rip the strap off and put 2 holes in it is beyond me."

After offering the $20,000, Charlie says, "Don't worry about our mutual friends, deal with me directly and I promise u kind lady, all will be restored and set straight."

The night after the incident, at 6:28 PM, Charlie is still trying to connect, texting, "Just landed, perhaps we can speak tonite....?"

Capri replies, "Yes u can call me.  I don't have a bank account believe it or not."

Charlie responds, "Oh, well in that case, lemme put together a plan to get u square and flush.  Can u tok (sic) for a sec now sweetie?"

Then Charlie texts, "Good news!  My asst Rick is good friends with a cat named Mark (last name redacted) in NY, he will get the wire, cash that bitch, and deliver it to u where ever it's convenient ... I'll get the ball Rollin in am, and have data for u asap after that...☺"

Capri writes, "Can he leave it somewhere secure for me to pick up?  Like with a bank rep ... I'm rlly nervous about all this."

Charlie responds, "Of course, whatever makes u feel better..."

Charlie ends by saying, "Lemme start that ball Rollin and I'll get back to u with the details..."

The transaction never took place.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Kim Kardashian Dating Halle Berry's Ex

Kim Kardashian is living proof Hollywood is a small town, because she's hooked up with Halle Berry's baby daddy .

1123_kim_k_welcome
Kim and Gabriel Aubry, a former Calvin Klein model, were spotted at the L.A. Lakers game Sunday night.  It seemed innocent enough, but our spies say they are full-on dating and wanted to make the game their first public outing.

We're told they've been dating for a few weeks and, as Kim is telling friends, "It's fun and fresh."

That's the way we like it!

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Give a gander at these stealthy snapshots and see if you can spot the frigin' differences.

1119_sneaky_peepers

The 2010 American Music Awards

The biggest names in music are in Los Angeles tonight for the American Music Awards -- but like most awards shows, it's the red carpets before that everyone cares about.

American Music Awards 2010

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess which handsome hunk's face got a silly celebrity scramblin'?

1119_mixed_up_launch

TMZ Fit Club -- How to Not Get Fat on Thanksgiving!

Stuff your turkey -- not yourself -- on Thanksgiving by using a few of TMZ's healthy turkey day recipes ... which we were even kind enough to show you how to cook. Bon appeitit!

1119_what's_cooking_launch
**Please cook at your own risk**

Ink'd Up Stars -- Zoom View!

Take an up close and personal look at your favorite celebrity tattoos -- but beware ... some tats are not meant to be seen in hi-def!

1105_tattoo_zoom_launch

LOLLYPOP666

This guy is such a looser! With all his money you would think he could get a piece of a** for free.

Tornado

Are celebrities getting uglier and more Satanic and wicked or am I imagining things? What losers! So uncultured, rude, drug addicts,violet, abusive, and man hungry husband stealers. Look at what a little money turns you into people, nothing of any use to anybody.

Escalonz

He may be going through menopause poor dear.....

carol

Federico, you criticized someone for "not having enough class to do something so bold". Idiot, it is not classy to trash a room and get so drunk you're vomiting on yourself. Classy?

veronica

For one I loved him in his earlier films, & now its like why do people talk about people like this & the dirt that women dig up. Quite frankly she locked herself in the bathroom, fussed about a prada bag, which he offered to pay for & not nexessarrilly pay her off but for her troubles, I think she is a gold digging oppurtunist wich makes her no better than what some of charlies past behavior has been. How can someone be a womanizer when someone like that does it to themselves. Why is the media wasting time on Lindsey, Paris, Mel, & Charlie. I do like some of these peoples works but sometimes they seem a little arragont maybe they do need a swift kick, but bottom line if women where not attention starved gold diggers they wouldnt have or be the problems themselves. Why not do something positive & be recognized for good things instead of scandal. Maybe 20k wasnt enough...now she gets air time to tell about her horrible experience as a 'call girl' she is a hoe & shouldnt get paid she is no better.

Velveteen

What's that covered up on Kat's hand? Swastika perhaps? Inquiring douches wanna know.

Brian Mophtali

What these artists need to know is to kill the ego that is destroying their lives daily. There is a higher power up there that need to be looked up to! My honest advise to them is to go get a copy of the Koran and start reading it asap. Their lives will change tremendously, and fast, it's a fact!

dlee

who doesn't have a bank account? I'll tell you who, someone who is either here illegally or one hiding dough from the IRS. she is sleezy and he is stupid for offering her anything. I read she stole his $100,000 watch!! She is trash pure and simple and too bad charlie seems to like that type of girl.

Tyler

So she won't say no to 20,000? And risk the danger over money.

Kate

Charlie, call me I could really use the 20K for the holiday!

Rori

At least he tried to make it right!

Sharon

Charlie can get mean when things don't go his way. Kelly Preston was shot, don't know what happened to his first wife but the last two haven't fared well.

What she says is in line with his past. Just saying.

The Dude

If he kills himself, what will they call the show "Two and a Half Men"? A man and his queer?

frank

Booze drugs and sex until you see the light or die

tim

u no if everone would worry about there self.and not about everone else this world would be a hell of a lot better place to live everone to dam nosie.i dont care what they do.long as they dont rape or kill some one or steal leave them alone.

tim