George Lopez' Wife

Files For Divorce

11/23/2010 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Lopez' wife has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

George and Ann Lopez DivorceTMZ first reported the couple's intention to call it quits.  Now Ann Lopez has filed legal docs to make it official.

According to the divorce petition, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court by disso-queen Laura Wasser, Ann cites "irreconcilable differences."

Ann is asking for spousal support and primary physical custody of their 14-year-old daughter.

We're told there is no prenup.

The couple has been married for 17 years.

Mike

You're going to hell George.

stan

Girl don't get mad GET EVERYTHING

moe

I agree with most of you!! he is an UGLY, UGLY, UGLY, BIGHEADED ****,AND NOT FUNNY!!!!!!! A**WIPE!!!!!!!!!

Emm

Iteresting, Sandra Bullock. is single and dog face is infacuated with her. Maybe he thinks in some twisted way he has chance.

Ann gave this ASS a second chance at life with one of her Kidneys.

Take a page outta Ivanka Trumps book, "Don't get mad, get it ALL".

GiveMeABreak

George Lopez is a pig. Along with that, he is not entertaining or funny at all, she made a good decision.

Donna

Should have kept her kidney and let him suffer. Women never learn.

Anon

Does he have a crush on Sandra Bullock?

H Calahan

Sounds like George Lopez and Eva Longoria are hooking up to me. It sounds to much like a coincidence that these two are getting a divorce at the same time. If I were Tony, I would make sure he doesn"t pay spousal support. I'd say in a couple of years we will see the name Eva Longoria-Lopez.

west86

single handedley has done more damage to Mexico's reputation then any cartel. this sob needs to bury himself

Anon

That makes sense. I just remember George visiting Sandra all the time during her break up. Haven't seen photos of him and Eva together.

Susie

#6 THE SAME EXACT Thing I thought the moment I read it. HE will be dating Sandra or Eva within days or maybe if he has any class a few weeks or months.
Then 2nd yes he is funny but he has a sneaky kind of eye to him and I bet he has cheated many times before, come on fame, money and he can have any arm candy he wants instead of his wife. The wife who stood by him, gave him not just a child but a kidney to save his life.

Funny? Well at times he is funny but seriously his time is past, he show is boring, his talk show is boring, and well, its just all boring. So Mrs Lopez TAKE IT ALL< go on wonderful get aways, enjoy life, take care of yourself!!!

Begorrah

Shame on George Lopez! He promised to love his wife and be indebted to her for the rest of her life, for giving him the gift of life with her kidney. He failed and one has to wonder if he has any conscious or moral character at all. It'll be easy for me to forget who he is because I don't like him and only watched his show one time anyway.

val

LOPEZ WOULD BE DEAD BUT HIS BELOVED WIFE GAVE HIM HER KIDNEY AND NOW HE CHEEATS. BOYCOTT HIS SHOW
BOYCOTT HIS SHOW
BOYCOTT HIS SHOW
BOYCOTT HIS SHOW

DON'T WATCH HIS SHOW AND THROW HIM BACK TO THE Z LIST. HE'S S***. I HATE THIS UGLY HISPANIC AND WITH ALL THE DREAM LATINS OUT THERE WHO ARE HANDSOME AND FUNNY, INCLUDING THE RESCUED COAL MINERS, THIS GUY BEING A HOG, LIAR AND PHONEY WHO GOT SOME RECOGNITION TO CHEAT WITH SLUTTY WOMEN WITH ANN'S KIDNEY, OR HE'D BE DEAD .. aawwww nice thought ... well now after cheating HE'S DUMPING HIS WIFE and she has only one kidney left cause of giving hers to him. Her life will be shorter because she saved his life. MY uncle was one of the very first kidney donors for his brother, and my donor uncle died while my uncle who got his kidney lives still. GEORGE LOPEZ IS TOO GOOD FOR HIS WIFE HE THINKS WHILE WE THINK HE'S GARBAGE AND WILL BOYCOTT HIS SHOW.

i pee freely