Oksana's Former Lawyer -- Unmuzzled

11/23/2010 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The one man who can blow the lid off the Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva case may now be unmuzzled ... TMZ has learned.

Oksana Grigorieva Lawyer

Eric George -- the lawyer who represented Oksana in her mediation with Mel -- is now unchained because Oksana has waived the attorney-client privilege ... TMZ has learned.  It's significant because sources tell us ... Oksana's lawyers have gone to great lengths to keep George quiet.

Oksana submitted a signed declaration to Judge Scott Gordon on November 3, which reads in part, "I have waived attorney-client privilege repeatedly in this declaration."

Here are just some of the issues Sheriff's investigators in the extortion investigation could ask George:

-- How much was Oksana involved in the discussion about money during the mediation
-- Did Oksana try to leverage the tapes in order to secure the $15 million package
-- Why did Oksana say she secretly recorded Mel
-- Did Oksana understand the custody arrangement before she signed the mediation agreement
-- Did anyone ever threaten Oksana with prosecution or deportation if she didn't sign

And there are issues related to the domestic violence investigation as well:

-- Did Oksana ever show George a photo of her with a black eye (i.e., did Oksana Photoshop the picture that is circulating)
-- Did Oksana ever show George a photo of the baby with a bruise, or claim the baby had been injured during the January 6 argument
-- Did Oksana ever tell George that Mel threatened to kill himself, her and the baby
-- Did Oksana tell George who had copies of the tapes during the mediation, which could be a clue in determining who leaked the tapes.

Sources tell us Oksana's team is doing whatever it can to keep George quiet, but if Judge Gordon gives George the all clear to speak to authorities .... it could have a significant impact on the custody case and the investigations.

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48

V

Shell -

I am beginning to wonder if I am a POOKA on this board.

I did offer an apology to Koala. Is it not there???

KB- I hope this one goes through. I AM VERY SORRY I HURT YOUR FEELINGS. I truly try to keep up. And I do thank you for your effort. I wasn't looking for help with download music. I actually have the music. I was hoping to find actual guitar tab books or sheetmusic.

AGAIN - please I hope you won't hold any grudge.

Shell

V- it's there. I can see it. Not sure if KB will come back to this thread but I will make sure she sees your apology. Not that I think you need to apology for a post you didn't see in the first place. You are owed an apology for the things she said about you.

Frieda

@Sweatheart What did you say? Hey I've been meaning to ask you about your friend OCEAN?

Posted at 8:35 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by therock

you want me ot beat your sorry arse, ot ot shoot you, cause i dont have much time for ****zy like you.

you think oyu have discovered what? the Graal??

too bad piece of junk, you coem too late, they remade the palce as wall mart already.
Next time try to stand up ealrier.
i odnt like newbies like you
go clean the toilet, when you wil ahve been there long enough we will let your leak the floor.
until then shuit the fhuck up!

Wow, and this is what some of you find "ok", this is a direct threat and way uncalled for.....

Posted at 11:26 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by therock
==================
@therock Good for you!
There is no reasoning with Team Lunatic. I don't believe she's Team Mel because she hates Lucia and has called for her death, among other things. Anyone who puts up with her abuse of others is complicit. That's how I see it. I don't waste time on her but I'm not going to kiss anyone's azz just to make an egomaniacal psychopath happy

Tellthetruth59

@V - if your posts are not being uploaded in order or there is a problem try this:

Stop having posts sent to your email account. You can check a box to stop it and don't respond from email.
Stay logged into TMZ and respond to posts directly by just hitting the "add comment" button.

That should help.

Mike

Buh-bye, Oksana!

ME

why would she sign off he could talk. To me this is a loaded gun, she wants him ti talk. its all a set up

theresa

OG is doing this because there is something she wants the public to know: and she cannot get it out unless she waives that right. This is non-verbal communication and keeps her in the media spotlight.

Also, because the communications must be in confidence, if a third party not having a common interest is allowed to be present during the communications or if it is intended that the communications be delivered to a third party, the attorney-client privilege will not apply in any case.

KoalaBabe

Shell -

I am beginning to wonder if I am a POOKA on this board.

I did offer an apology to Koala. Is it not there???

AGAIN - please I hope you won't hold any grudge.

Posted at 10:41 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by V

Dear V,
I am not into a grudge and I am sincerely sorry for my outburst.
I was really frustrated for not getting any reply from you for months.
As I explain to Sam via email, I am not into talking behind people back and being nice on their faces.
I can't never be two faced, I was frustrated with you and I'd let you know, that is me and feel free to smack me for my human failings.
Truly sorry for calling you stuck up and snub.
I've offered to send Sam all the musics and she can forward them to you.

Then "Shell" email arrived and told me about your post and honestly V it made my day:) So as promised I came online and offered my personal public apology.

I've seen your query regarding Little River band and has the whole album in my drive for you.
I can show you what I've got.

Baby come back (Little River band)
Listen to your heart (Little River band)
When will I be loved (Little River band)
Reminiscing (Little River band)
The other guy (Little River band)
Happy Anniversary (Little River band)
Love is like oxygen (Little River band)
Long way there (Little River band)
Lonesome loser (Little River band)
We two (Little River band)

KoalaBabe

Morning from sleepy Koala to all Fearless Team Mel:)

Take care hugs and god bless:) I have to get my bum into gear and get ready for work.

Bye for now!!

Shell

Just Saying

Having attended hundreds of mediations during my 32 years of law practice, the chances of the mediator (or anyone else) threatening Oksana with deportation or prosecution at the mediation where she inked a $15,000,000 deal with Mel are less than zero; it just would not happen.

Having read the six-page stipulated custody order that came out of the mediation--which is written in plain English and was initialed on every page by Okasna then signed by her--the chances that she did not understand it are nil.

TMZ has also published Oksana's email to her attorney (Eric George) immediately following the mediation and it does NOT say she was pressured to sign or that she did not understand the deal that was inked. Rather, in essence, Oksana tells her lawyer that if Mel is "buying her silence" she should get more money and "renegotiate" the child custody "agreement" because Mel could not withstand the publicity onslaught that Okasna threatens to unleash in the email.

What is lying liar. How stupid does she think opposing counsel (and the court) is?

There are very bright people who are being paid to keep track of, and to cross index and to compare, each and every lie told by this Russian grifter, and if she continues to perjure herself in court filed declarations she WILL be prosecuted and deported.

Ann

@Just Saying

Thank you for your post. I sure hope you're right.

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48