Oksana's Manager: She 'Pushed Mel's Buttons'

11/24/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man Mel Gibson hired to manage Oksana Grigorieva's singing career claims she's a two-faced opportunist who was constantly "pushing [Mel's] buttons" ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

1123_oksana_doc_launch_EX
Michael Lustig submitted a declaration for Mel in the child custody case -- in which Lustig claims despite Mel's efforts, Oksana never showed an ounce of gratitude.

In the document, Lustig states, "In my experience, Ms. Grigorieva's disposition is generally anxious, depressed and uneasy, and she constantly 'digs' at Mr. Gibson and pushes his buttons."

Lustig adds, Oksana would become a "dark" person when she would argue with Mel  ... noting he could often hear her yell at him ... and her words were "sharp, pointed and nasty."

As for little Lucia -- Lustig claims he once advised Oksana to cancel a trip to Moscow because of a terrorist attack in the city ... but she left Lucia behind and traveled anyway.

Oksana survived the trip.  As for the custody case ....

Stay tuned

1118_mel_oksana_footer

little aussie reader

You leaving? Hi/Bye kali, have a good one :o)

Tellthetruth59

I want to see Ox on video when her voice becomes growly and guttural like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. I'll bet she is really scary --like a demonic rabid chipmunk. I'll bet if we heard the parts of the tapes she strategically removed, Mel would have sounded positively calm in comparison. She's a complete PSYCHO! But we know this...

jechrist

@17 "JLS" i think myself mr. gibson asked this gentleman to tell the truth. that really isn't so far fetched if you think about it. and seems logical if you even bother to.

observer77

"....And from my interactions with her, and from her actions that I posted above, and actions speak much louder than words for me, I KNOW SHE IS SOMEONE TRUE IN HEART. So I defend her, also for principle, because I cannot allow others to intimidate her, ha! not that she would be intimidated!"

Posted at 11:35 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by IA
===========================================================

I just got in and saw this. I second that emotion! Love it.

little aussie reader

"I understand based on my conversation with Mr Gibson that he agreed to go ahead with the trip in an attempt to maintain a good relationship with Ms Grigorieva".

Even when the relationship was over. Yeh, he's a real bastard! *eye roll*

Bubba

"17.
Everybody has an opinion. I wonder what Mel Gibson did for him to obtain his "opinion". I'd bet it was something real nice.

Posted at 12:48 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by JLS"

What'd you do for your opinion honey? Bet I know...

little aussie reader

I just got in and saw this. I second that emotion! Love it.

Posted at 1:30 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by observer77

Hiya observer :o)

antbabs

Hi Kali, yes at least it was reported she bought it for her friend/psychologist in Russia at that time. Wondering, can you help me out here, I think we have talked about it before, and if not, sorry to put you on the spot.

observer77

Hello lil aussie,

How was your roast chicken dinner?

I hate asking this.....but what, in a nutshell, have I missed? Grazie.

Sophie

I download a lot of music I hear on movies & t.v. shows from iTunes, so I pay attention when I hear a good song. I watched Mel's movie that premiered on HBO last Saturday, and was stupified as to how and why the song at the end (that went on forever) was chosen for the soundtrack. It was horrific! Then, it dawned on me that O.G. could be the person behind it. I remember Mel raving about her voice to Jay Leno. I waited until the end of the credits, and sure enough it was her! So love is not only blind and sometimes incredibly gullible, but it is certainly tone deaf as well!

TheOracle

Pushing Buttons .. Like making a nanny wait outside for 2 hours while refusing to answer the door ... curious if the usual reasons/excuses will be used to explain a pattern of behavior thats becoming clearer with each do***ent thats released

Joe

She pushed Mel's buttons? You just blow on Mel's buttons and they go off!

little aussie reader

Hello lil aussie,

How was your roast chicken dinner?

I hate asking this.....but what, in a nutshell, have I missed? Grazie.

Posted at 1:34 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by observer77

observer, yummy thanks, roast chicken with parsley pesto stuffed under the skin and potato salad, very good :o)

As far as you missing anything - it's been a day of trolls and Sweets attacks. The usual. 'Sigh'

misssahara

"Lustig claims he once advised Oksana to cancel a trip to Moscow because of a terrorist attack in the city ... but she left Lucia behind and traveled anyway."
How instinctively maternal of her!
Posted at 1:21 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by little aussie reader

Nominally Ox did it for presentation her new CD...LOL! We didn't hear about her since her split with Mr.Dalton and her mother interview where she told about he punched her. Nobody carries about her CD here...I"m sure she "covered her track" here or "laundered money" It's clear, after her visitation russian newspaper KP started regularly report about her custody war with Mr.Gibson, trying to make us believe she's victim, but nobody trusts that information. russians abused her with rough names, when we heard her provocative tapes

antbabs

@kali. give me a few minutes. I no longer save anything so give me a few to back up what I was saying ok.:)