Oksana's Manager: She 'Pushed Mel's Buttons'

11/24/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man Mel Gibson hired to manage Oksana Grigorieva's singing career claims she's a two-faced opportunist who was constantly "pushing [Mel's] buttons" ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

1123_oksana_doc_launch_EX
Michael Lustig submitted a declaration for Mel in the child custody case -- in which Lustig claims despite Mel's efforts, Oksana never showed an ounce of gratitude.

In the document, Lustig states, "In my experience, Ms. Grigorieva's disposition is generally anxious, depressed and uneasy, and she constantly 'digs' at Mr. Gibson and pushes his buttons."

Lustig adds, Oksana would become a "dark" person when she would argue with Mel  ... noting he could often hear her yell at him ... and her words were "sharp, pointed and nasty."

As for little Lucia -- Lustig claims he once advised Oksana to cancel a trip to Moscow because of a terrorist attack in the city ... but she left Lucia behind and traveled anyway.

Oksana survived the trip.  As for the custody case ....

Stay tuned

1118_mel_oksana_footer

observer77

Hahaha - ESP!!

Emm

And pumpkin pie doesn't taste like you think it would. It's got a sweet custardy taste. Quite nice. And you don't have to mess with boiling the pumpkin. You just have to find yourself a can of Libby's mooshed up pumpkin. Then you just add the eggs, spices, milk, etc and bake it in a pastry pie shell. Very nice.

Posted at 2:08 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by observer77

We bake a pecan sweet potatoe pie, coconut custard pie, dutch apple and a pecan pie. Yes, little aussie its all about the food, company, macy's parade and american type football - no gifts.

roz

Here is something to think about. If Okymoron is here with temporary papers -- and does not have US citizenship -- and she is indicted and convicted of extortion. By federal law she will be deported after she serves her time for the extortion. Wouldn't this be the perfect Hollywood ending?

shirleyholmes

Sorry, can not stay

I will be back later

have fun

observer77

Holy cow Shocker! There are so many people writing from Oz. I'm in Brisbane.

charles

notice/identity breach
Dear TMZ my name here is charles. Someone else posting at 2:04am November 24, 2010 is also using the name charles. It is not me. Please clarify what action to take. Thank you.

little aussie reader

Esk is just down the road from me :)

Posted at 2:12 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by Shocker

Really???? My hubby was just telling me his grandfather used to run a still in the hills and provide booze for the workers of the Sommerset Dam construction.

roz

Maybe Oksana has got her green card from some high profile politicians already, but since it's all so secret nobody can say anything about it

Posted at 2:12 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by kinm

Green card not good enough if she goes down for extortion. She has to be a citizen of US and I don't think she is---she may really regret the day she went after Mel's money and did not act with dignity and integrity.

Karls

lil aussie

Yum, that sounds delicious.

We're looking forward to tomorrow...going to a hotel with some Americans for....THANKSGIVING DINNER...roast turkey, pumpkin pie, the works.

Posted at 1:56 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by observer77

mmm yum, can't quite get my head around a pumpkin pie, but love a roast turkey ;o)

Do Americans exchange gifts at Thanksgiving or is it all about the meal?

I saw your post about the Kransky Sisters. My husbands mother was born in Esk.....Queensland - we always giggle when the Kransky's say that ;o)

Posted at 2:00 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by little aussie reader

Esk is just down the road from me :)

roz

Posted at 2:12 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by kinm

Kilmerfan

"For a two faced b@tch you think she pick a better one." -Kilmerfan's Dad

Nothing new here but nice to see what I already know confirmed.

Cthrew

Everybody! Check RadarOnline right now. Oksana's ex-bodyguard is accusing Mel of trying to have him killed. Here's the link:

Karls

Holy cow Shocker! There are so many people writing from Oz. I'm in Brisbane.

Posted at 2:17 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by observer77

I'm on the Sunshine Coast

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:08 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by observer77

Posted at 2:15 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by Emm

Thanks Emm :o) I was thinking it would be REALLY expensive so close to Christmas. American football looks awesome, and all the other pies I can deal with it's just the pumkin that's weird to me. Pumpkin is baked, fried, boiled and mashed. That's about it. ;o)

Cthrew

"Herzog also claimed he and Grigorieva felt previous lawyers 1were working in concert with Mel Gibson's attorneys and NOT looking out for Oksana Grigorieva's best legal interests.'"

He said: "Although I have NO plan to ever take my own life, I am writing this my last will and testament just in case Mel Gibson has me killed."

Sound familiar? Oksana gathering evidence "in case" she didn't make it through the night.

The entire article is an absolute hoot!