Oksana's Manager: She 'Pushed Mel's Buttons'

11/24/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man Mel Gibson hired to manage Oksana Grigorieva's singing career claims she's a two-faced opportunist who was constantly "pushing [Mel's] buttons" ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

1123_oksana_doc_launch_EX
Michael Lustig submitted a declaration for Mel in the child custody case -- in which Lustig claims despite Mel's efforts, Oksana never showed an ounce of gratitude.

In the document, Lustig states, "In my experience, Ms. Grigorieva's disposition is generally anxious, depressed and uneasy, and she constantly 'digs' at Mr. Gibson and pushes his buttons."

Lustig adds, Oksana would become a "dark" person when she would argue with Mel  ... noting he could often hear her yell at him ... and her words were "sharp, pointed and nasty."

As for little Lucia -- Lustig claims he once advised Oksana to cancel a trip to Moscow because of a terrorist attack in the city ... but she left Lucia behind and traveled anyway.

Oksana survived the trip.  As for the custody case ....

Stay tuned

1118_mel_oksana_footer

little aussie reader

"For a two faced b@tch you think she pick a better one." -Kilmerfan's Dad

Nothing new here but nice to see what I already know confirmed.

Posted at 2:20 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by Kilmerfan

LOL! You're dad is good :o)

misssahara

Family law is a nightmare and thankless work.

Posted at 2:06 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by roz
Alas, there isn't another legal way to settle disputable situation, only Judge can do it. Otherwise it creats lynching.Legal proceedings is not cheap thing everywhere, but in Mr.Gibson's case it's real business. It's nonsense, Mr.Gibson has to pay for her lawers, who fight against him. Here in Russia there's folk saying "Never have legal proceedings with a rich man" It's bitter joke that You can have... if You go to law in USA, in LA, and your Judge is Mr.Gordon. Americans, sorry me for that sarcasm, but I wait for fairness too long time.

wondering

Everybody! Check RadarOnline right now. Oksana's ex-bodyguard is accusing Mel of trying to have him killed. Here's the link:

Posted at 2:21 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by Cthrew

This makes me wonder if it was herzog who called up harvey and told him that mel gibson was going to have harvey killed at the gym.

if anyone remembers that lil story a while ago...

Emm

Thanks Emm :o) I was thinking it would be REALLY expensive so close to Christmas. American football looks awesome, and all the other pies I can deal with it's just the pumkin that's weird to me. Pumpkin is baked, fried, boiled and mashed. That's about it. ;o)

Posted at 2:23 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by little aussie reader

I hear ya, I don't do pumpkin either. Same hear I use it in cooking not pie. yuk! We start cooking the day before.

I was wondering if Mel or the crazy one gets baby Lucia for holidays?

Hahaha

I think one of the powerful tidbit from Lustig's declaration is on Octosana's mood and personality which have all suspected but will perhaps motivate the judge to issue a psych evaluation for her: she's anxious, depressed and moody. That explains also why she can't keep a lawyer...
I remember back last January to April when I wasn't following the details of Mel's life, I read about her trip to moscow and concert there. I was first surprised to learn that she was an arteest...I had never heard of her: they tried to sell her as a pop arteest too and I I just wondered why a 40 year old would be joining the scene so late but didn't click on links to listen to her music with sheer lack of interest. But most importantly, I thought: Didn't she just give birth? What is she doing going around singing at concerts? Even established artist in the U.S. usually put thier career - at the very least live performance - on the back burner after giving birth.
This will not bode well for her in court to be seen as a mother who abandoned her young baby twice (January and April) to pursue her career and travel internationally. After the nanny testify for Mel, a clearer picture of Octosana as "mother" will emerge. Since July to today, her time has been spent lawyer shopping and firing, media defamation of Mel, banging Horrorwitz...no time for lucia

Cthrew

f anyone remembers that lil story a while ago...

Posted at 2:26 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by wondering

Shoot Harvey in the kneecaps and leave him in the desert, I believe.

Yep, makes you wonder

little aussie reader

if anyone remembers that lil story a while ago...

Posted at 2:26 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by wondering

wondering - I absolutely remember it! I was certain Ox was behind that story. Herzog works just as well. tomaytos, tomahtos ;o)

little aussie reader

I was wondering if Mel or the crazy one gets baby Lucia for holidays?

Posted at 2:28 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by Emm

Let's hope Mel does - can you imagine how morose the holidays would be with Ox? "I cannot afford anyzeeeng for presents.... you must help me Larrry"!

roz

Posted at 2:26 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by misssahara

Hi Missahara,

Actually, many jurisdictions require that the parties FIRST go through mediation and give judge updates. Yet in a case like this mediation would be a waste of time. Best way to go, however, if the parties can work for reasonable and fair solutions as parties decide their fates, not the judge.
-----

Posted at 2:26 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by misssahara

Great joke -- works here in US as well...

Emm

Posted at 2:32 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by little aussie reader

lol good one. :)

roz

you must help me Larrry"!

Posted at 2:32 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by little aussie reader

Yes, you must help me Larryy--I'm melting --melting..

observer77

Cthrew

It wasn't SHOOT Harvey in the kneecaps. It was CUT OFF his knee caps! M.A. told us that was a technique favored by the mafiya.

Emm

Cthrew

Posted at 2:37 AM on Nov 24, 2010 by observer77

Bust a knee cap, cause they still have to work to pay the money back.

observer77

Emm

That's a lot of baking! And I do remember fondly the Thanksgivings we spent with friends during our seven years in the USA. They need a holiday like that here in Oz.

Patrick Henry

Yes Mel has friends and witnesses too although going by Oks everyone in the house is her people---son, mother, body guard.

People said Mel was guilty because he wasn't yammering all over tv. In Poker you hold your cards back until the last minute: this way Oksana's team doesn't have time to discredit them or photoshop a negative photo of them. The judge needs to get off his duff and do something other than allow this nasty gossip about Mel.

The " body guard" has proven his criminal bad behavior. As for ROL I wouldn't wipe my backside with anything that comes from them. All this mafiosa crap come from team Oksana, who has nasty Russian mafia ties back home. The first lie about Mel wanted to whack someone proved a farcical and delusional lie.
Herzog is going to milk this for all he can get.

Looks like someone is getting really really desperate. Do the extortion case already and export Oksy and her team back to Russia.