Ryan & Julianne

Get Chaperoned in Paris

11/23/2010 3:15 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Ryan Seacrest and his girlfriend Julianne Hough enjoyed a romantic stroll through Paris on Tuesday ... with Ryan's parents.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Ryan's European vacation is rated PG.

tori

She's much prettier as a blonde, the dark hair does nothing for her. Ryan is cute but this girl dumped the sooo hot Chuck Wicks, she's also nuts!!!!

Bubbles The Chimp

Ryan isn't fooling anyone pretending to be straight.

Fredo

I think everybody's got this one covered, but I'll say it anyway. It's a front. Dude's a h0m0. She's getting paid to HELP him cover up his gayness. End of story.

GEL

I don't care whether he's gay or not, but I do have to agree...this looks like such a staged photo op it's not even funny. Someone probably should have told her to put a skirt on too.

JLS

She's cute and he looks so darn happy, I wish them all the best!

Nice to see something joyful in the news.

Jenn

You know, I always go to Paris with my main Gay. A girl shouldn't go any other way!

JLS

Ryan Seacrest's sexual preference isn't our business nor should it matter to anyone whether he is gay or straight. Good grief, mind your own damn sexual business.

And to POSTER #15, Paris is not part of England. It's France! Honestly, the posters on this website are really LOW intelligence level. This one doesn't even have basic geography knowledge yet he's on TMZ posting away.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

and this is news why?

CoolKid

She looks like Buffy the Vampire slayer. I actually thought that was Sarah Michelle Gellar.. dresses exactly like she did in Buffy.

irish35

The heart wants what and whom it wants. Be happy for these two, they may really be in love, and it's obvious he makes her laugh, which I have always said is a key essential in finding the right mate. Right along with, are his teeth good?

noneofyourbusiness

Whoopdee-Doo!

TheMarshmallowMan

Is his mother retarded, come on mom, the signs are all there

Mo

Ryan just makes it look like being openly gay is a bad thing. He is a bad example for gay men everywhere. Shame on him! At least Ricky Martin came to his senses.

Slutty Whores Rock

Uhhmm, Julianne, you do know that RS is a proud polesmoker, right? Seriously girl, if you are getting paid to be the "beard" then cool, if not then wake up and smell the sperm on his breath, OK?
If that's your mom behind you, is she seeing anybody?

Chris