Bristol & Mark -- In a NYC Groove

11/24/2010 1:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

"Dancing with the Stars" third place rump shaker Bristol Palin was spotted with partner Mark Ballas hustling through the streets of Manhattan on Wednesday.

Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas

These two move quick.

1124_dwts_finale_footer

Karen

I was willing to cut the girl some slack until I heard her comment last night about how winning would be a big middle finger to America.

Hey Bristol, here's my middle finger to you.

Southcountydude

Screw You TMZ !
Liberal Losers !

whatever

Love the gay-friendly TMZ, who scream for tolerance, being intolerant of Bristol Palin. She has done nothing to deserve your vile hatred, Harvey.

Bucket

'Kid'?
FACT: She's 20 !!!

"Will Learn Some Day"??
FACT: FOX NEWS, extremists, republicans, ******ers are LIARS.
When will gullable citizens 'learn' that they are being lied to by the greedy rich.
The media desparately needs journalists to return NOT commentators that work for the rich who are taking care of their own- not the working people.

The middle class & lower class is growingggggggg

Bucket

GOOD. I'm so glad that opportunist daughter of a prom queen wannabe/pageant mother LOST. She didn't deserve the prize & accolades that go with it. Audriana, Jennifer & Brandy were the best WOMEN dancers!!

Cheryl

Harvey, I thought Hollywood is making a push to stop bullying! Oh, I guess this is only if you are gay. I have never in my life seen so much hatred towards someone as I have the last few weeks with Bristol, America thought it was okay for a man to get elected President and had no experience, but not a girl to win WOW a Mirror Ball Trophy. I think there is something wrong with America's priorities.

Skip

Why the compulsion to be mean spirited? Really?

Dazestr

Why is everyone calling her a kid I mean that overweight fat hog is 20 years old...get a clue a people

yomama

Hey daisy.... uhhhh... give her props for... what, exactly? People you give "props" to are people who have overcome adversity, not twits that are trying to ride an unplanned pregnancy and their mother's coattails.

Whatever, bristol was just as unqualified for dancing with the STARS as her mother is for anything other than, perhaps, game warden.

Liz

I think she is a pretty girl with a normal body weight. Girls are bashed when they get too thin and they are bashed when they are of an average weight....not to mention what is said when they are actually overweight!

Laura

Bristol has worked hard and her dancing has improved so much it is striking; she’s proven she has the ability to learn difficult tasks and carry them out well.
Also she has shown so much grace and charm.

Bristol didn't go onto the show self-deluded thinking that she was the greatest dancer in the world, on the contrary.
Bristol worked hard to get to where she is!!

Pat

All the haters are sooo jealous of Bristol. Keep you head up high just like your Mom. Harvey is such a jack-ass.
Believe me, if your Mom was Democrat all the haters would be swooning over her not the other way around.

xinunus

ALL THE HATE!!

LMAO

YOU PATHETIC LIBERALS ARE JEALOUS AND SCARED.

JUST IN THE HEADLINE WE GET THESE WORDS: loser, hustling, last morsel, muster

YOU LIBERALS ARE SO DAMN PATHETIC.

THE ONLY LOSERS HERE ARE LIBERALS.

LMAO YOU GOT SPANKED IN THE ELECTIONS.

2012 IS ONLY GOING TO BE WORSE.

Steelers suck

You know when it was Levi doing everything to keep his 15 minutes going, the Palin's had to trash him about being a fame whore all the time. Now, when it's the Horse's Ass's daughter, it's just okie dokie to be a fame whore! Why the double standard Palin jokes? She's done with DWTS, now go "take you Prom hair back to Alaska". Just bites my ass that it's okay for her to be all about being on TV but man when Levi did it he was looking for fame. What is she looking for?

Karla

Not a Sarah Palin fan at all however ABC are the ones that send the 3 finalists on this trip. they do so at the end of each season. I guess had she not gone people would be accusing her of trying to get out of things.

Guess it is a case of damn if does and damned if she doesn't. By the way she has a normal body weight no wonder kids no a days have problems with self esteem if one thinks this young woman is heavy. Have this funny feeling that those calling her names like hog are no slim pins themselves.