Lindsay Lohan -- Thanksgiving Day Freedom!!!

11/25/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is a free woman ... for around 15 hours -  LiLo got a one-day pass at Betty Ford to celebrate Thanksgiving ... in L.A. ... with her dad.

1111_lindsay_lohan_ex_tmz_1
Sources close to the actress tell TMZ, she's leaving her sober living facility in Palm Springs this morning to make the 2-hour drive ... but she has to be back by late tonight.

We're told a bunch of Lindsay's friends are coming to dinner ... along with Michael Lohan.

We're guessing Dina Lohan will cook her turkey with the steam blasting from her ears.

M

Jim in Cali--you're an idiot. So what if he talked to the media? Dina does it too! And against Lindsay's wishes.

As for Lindsay--I hope she stays away from her stupid, ridiculous, pathetic mother, who is her worst enemy. She should throw Dina and all her old friends out of her life, clean herself up, and move away from Hollywood.

Canary

When I was young, I had many addictions. I went into a stage of self destruction/rebellion and blamed my parents for all of my issues. I was her age when I had finally had enough. I turned and walked away from that life. Now, I am an independant, hard working mom with a wonderful family and have been completely clean for 15 years.

Lindsay, I wish you that same peace and inner strength. You are still just a little girl who just wants her parents to love her. Your dad made his mistakes, no doubt about that... but he's willing to put aside his issues with your mom and focus on what YOU need right now. Many people like you don't have that support... take it, run with it... bless you all!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Vhw2867@Yahoo.com

Lohan is a joke

sarah

Poor Dina gets to get crapped with the ugly daughter this year.

Broeheem

Ahhh.. what a wonderful Thanksgiving it will be! A ten-kilo Lindsay Lohan-brand Expensive-range Holiday Turkey, out-of-control roast wild duck, and plenty of clam dip. Bon appetite.

justsaying

She'll be eating on Thanksgiving, but I don't think it'll be turkey. I think it'll be breasts, thighs and legs, and what's between those legs.

Nicole

@jwoolman
I agree the holiday are the hardest time but the stakes weren't as high as before.
In June when the SCRAM went off well it only was a bail condition and no one could have predicted the extra year of formal probation in additon to the jail time when she had done everything.
In September it was a measured risk and she got caught but everyone knew 30 days was less than a week.
However now she would be doing at LEAST a month and only has 93 days of probation left and is leaving rehab in 39 days.

CN

She is UGLY and wears BAD makeup..go away L

chris

They keep showing this picture but is that even lindsay, it look slike some girl at the tmz office.

That pic is not lindsay

cjs

Like him or not her Dad has been the voice of reason, her Mom has been the voice of me, me, me .

Nicole

@chris
It's Lindsay when she was at TMZ in 08 and was hilarious.

Kay

Is this a recent picture? Where are the fat lips? She looks good!

karlew

For Christs sake TMZ can you not do something to keep these merchandising trolls from advertising on your comments boards? It's getting ridiculous. Boy would I be pissed if I was paying you to adverise just to find out you give it away for free to these lazy, don't want to get a real job morons. I stay away from these websites on principle. If they can't deal ethically in other parts of their business they won't deal ethically with their customers either.

FruitSalad

I wonder how high she is today.

Nothing like some turkey and a pile of coke with family and friends for thanksgiving !

femonanon

this is the best she's looked in years

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments