Oksana to Mel: Don't Yell Like Timothy Dalton!

11/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson isn't the only one Oksana Grigorieva accused of flying off the handle. TMZ has obtained one of Oksana's emails which accuses her first baby daddy, Timothy Dalton, of raging.

1124_timothy_dalton_oksana_mel_ex_getty_tmz
The email obtained by TMZ -- sent from Oksana to Mel on January 8, 2010, just two days after their blow-out fight -- was admitted into evidence in the custody case.

Oksana writes, "Lucy has been crying a lot.  She is jerking at every little sound.  She stopped smiling.  I hope there is no damage from ur violence the other night.  I'm very warried (sic) for her and Sacha.  He is acting out and yelling at me.  Since his father always yells and u yelled and hit me."

1124_oksana_email_WM

Sacha is the 13-year-old boy fathered by Dalton.

TMZ previously reported ... Oksana had previously complained to Mel and her attorneys that she was the victim of Dalton's rages.  At the time Oksana told TMZ, "Tim is a wonderful father."

In the email Oksana ends by apparently referring to their January 6 fight: "Immagine (sic) what would happen if he tells his dad.  I could loose (sic) the custody and u will loose (sic) ur carrier (sic), and never work again."

roz

Poor, poor Alexander. He should be removed from her (non)care immediately. Therapy for all.

Your Aunt Bea

Yeah, I see the threat on his career in there. Who can't see it? Pretty blatant!

JLS, please. She released everything she could without incriminating herself. Of course she never expected a news 'organ' to release her emails. She'd have been much more careful if she thought these would get out.

Again, she had no problem serving up half a story. That the full story is on the way is a blessing.

wondering

if..... dalton goes to court in the uk to take custody of alexander, i wonder if she will show up to fight it out in the uk court or will she just remain here where she thinks the big money is to be had.....

igotfleasfromtmz

Looks like Daltons career will take a dive too.

wondering

Looks like Daltons career will take a dive too.

Posted at 1:22 AM on Nov 27, 2010 by hellnurse

what career?

spinner25

Why the hell does she call her son "Sascha" if his name is really "Alexander"?

I knew a gal who did that with her kid Connor, called him Conrad. Turns out she was bat **** crazy and thought she had two kids.

Hmmmmm.

Candy

Why the hell does she call her son "Sascha" if his name is really "Alexander"?

Hmmmmm.

Posted at 1:25 AM on Nov 27, 2010 by spinner25

It came up in another thread. It is supposed to be a short form like Charlie for Charles.

wondering

sacha or sasha is a family nickname used for alexander, alexandre and is only used by close family or close friends. it is not used by those addressing alexander that are not within that small circle as some take offense to that

wondering

I'm sure babushka or others might correct me but it is my understanding what i posted above

kinm

there is a photo attachment with the email, on the right side, wonder if they can check the picture and see if there is any "bruise" as she claimed

about the email, I can't follow her English

roz

Timothy Dalton is just beginning to be outed now....

Posted at 1:18 AM on Nov 27, 2010 by wondering

Wondering,

How true, and unfortunately he probably thought he was out of this crazy cycle some time ago. Looks like he will be dragged into this soap opera. How destructive she is and she does not seem to comprehend the devastation of her actions involving many innocent by-standers.

anna

She's the problem in all her relationships. I think they're good fathers who have to deal with her being the mother.

Fidel's niece

@ #21

Sacha is a short name for Alexander

like Ted for Edward (Kennedy)

or Chuck for Charles.

roz

Posted at 1:30 AM on Nov 27, 2010 by wondering

Correct. Russian literature is filled with characters that have long formal names but then several nicknames that are shorter and affectionate. When I read Dostoyevski's Crime and Punishment (good title for Oksana biography) I had to make a flow chart of all the formal names and nicknames to avoid confusion of characters.

BrAnBa

Oksana is one unlucky girl!! Again.
All the men around her are yelling at her.
Wonder if 41 lawyers also yelled at her??
And she has NOTHING to do with it. It just happens...

I feel really worried about the children, both Alexander and Lucia.

Also, maybe Dalton has kept a low profile because of what went on in their household. I am sure she drove him nuts, too. He sees what she is capable of and doesn´t want to open that can of worms....