Oksana to Mel: Don't Yell Like Timothy Dalton!

11/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson isn't the only one Oksana Grigorieva accused of flying off the handle. TMZ has obtained one of Oksana's emails which accuses her first baby daddy, Timothy Dalton, of raging.

1124_timothy_dalton_oksana_mel_ex_getty_tmz
The email obtained by TMZ -- sent from Oksana to Mel on January 8, 2010, just two days after their blow-out fight -- was admitted into evidence in the custody case.

Oksana writes, "Lucy has been crying a lot.  She is jerking at every little sound.  She stopped smiling.  I hope there is no damage from ur violence the other night.  I'm very warried (sic) for her and Sacha.  He is acting out and yelling at me.  Since his father always yells and u yelled and hit me."

1124_oksana_email_WM

Sacha is the 13-year-old boy fathered by Dalton.

TMZ previously reported ... Oksana had previously complained to Mel and her attorneys that she was the victim of Dalton's rages.  At the time Oksana told TMZ, "Tim is a wonderful father."

In the email Oksana ends by apparently referring to their January 6 fight: "Immagine (sic) what would happen if he tells his dad.  I could loose (sic) the custody and u will loose (sic) ur carrier (sic), and never work again."

observer77

Azlee,

Thank you so much, but you misunderstood me. I ALWAYS have stated I am not one to care about teams. I am very much an individualist and think that the whole collectivist concept has caused many of the woes in this world. I never requested to be in the team, but am nevertheless amazed how shallow it is, it's meaning that I'd be removed because of supporting Sweets.

I am not team Mel. I am pro MG!

Hope you understand. And you go girl!

Posted at 10:29 PM on Nov 26, 2010 by IA
================================================

Not sure what's happening - I'm reading posts from last to first - but this is stupid. Removal from which list?

I too support Sweetie. She is constantly hounded by some extremely crude churls.

Do what you will.

wondering

i get the impression there will be more emails about dalton and his "abuse" of her, that may be posted at some point soon...

and if so it is really gonna get interesting if dalton enters the fray.

roz

It is amazing that this poor russian girl has misused her talents and connections resulting in disruption of so many lives. She is really thoughtless and could have handled this situation with dignity and integrity. But as many of you have noted, she is consumed with and directed by greed.

wendy

She brings out the worst in every person she encounters, then plays it cool, like when she had him gasping for breath, all the while she's saying, "you need medication, you need help" what he needed was a friend to tell him to run hard, run fast, and never look back.she played him like a fiddle, all pre-planned I believe. words cannot describe my dislike for this chick. See, she is even bringing out the worst in me, and I never met her. Imagine a world where she never existed, the grass would be greener, fluffier clouds, a cool breeze on a hot summers day, better music,(meaning, her curse to the world never would have happened) If it wasn't for Mel, her so-called "career" would be much less than a carnie. She's a clown. They are fictional, much like her. Did I mention that I do not like her?, Did I mention how she brings out the "hate" in everyone, the absolute worst, rage, vulgar language, she leaves a bad taste in your mouth, just reading about her B.S., there is not one positive thing about this broad!, name one......just one. thanks tmz friends, I needed to speak my mind, sorry I cut it short!

wondering

i wonder what limits the court put on the allowed questioning of alexander as a witness?

i bet both sides argued quite fiercely in court over that and if his being a minor also played a part in any limitations in the line of questions allowed and disallowed by attorneys on both sides....

roz

Posted at 1:54 AM on Nov 27, 2010 by wondering

Judge may opt to have an in camera (private in chambers) interview with him. In such cases, the judge usually allows the lawyers of the respective parties to be present, but silent.

I would hope that Tim would get his own lawyer to also assist in protecting Alexander and request the interview in chambers.

wondering

damage control on this issue is going to be difficult as cawksana's legal team and pr team will most likely not be able to get and use any statement by alexander, and will find it equally if not more implausible to get Dalton to begin to make statements to the press without becoming further engaged and fall deeper into the quagmire.

at some point damage control will have to be addressed if there are more emails about dalton or worse if she talked mel into allowing her to use his lawyers or law firm in going after dalton, specially if mel paid for the legal bills, and fees in the process.

and if she hid that fact would only add to the already crash-dive she is headed for

roz

If the judge allows Alexander to testify in open court, I assume Oksana's lawyers will file a Motion in Limine (to limit Alexander's testimony to specific things). Of course, Gibson's lawyers will argue that all questions, asked respectfully are fair game.

When I clerked for a judge, the interview in chambers was more effective for two reasons:
(1) without either parent present, child was more open and revealed more; and (2) this process was not as intimidating and the judge, rather, than the lawyer controlled it.

wondering

another question is does alexander have us citizenship.
since they used the uk courts for the child support. then it would seem logical that alexander is not a us citizen, and that may bring further complexity and complications to the situation.

igotfleasfromtmz

We are going to be seeing Dalton and Konsie's agreement soon
it is part of the Extortion case.

Sorntolc

In this e-mail Oksana is aware that she might lose custody herself because these things are happening & the authorities aren´t informed. She puts her children at risk for the sake of her partner, as often happens in such relationships.

If the authorities were informed Mel might lose his career & of course it would be a very difficult step to take on her side, as it would have been in relation to Dalton, if it ever came that far. Maybe they actually solved their problems by keeping the necessary distance.

Could be what Oksana tried to find a solution with Mel too, but as his rants on the telephone are showing, it was a difficult task, long as he would terrorize her all night long from the distance to keep her awake.

Even though they tried to stay on friendly terms, Oksana gradually realized that the relationship couldn´t continue & the evidence should either be destroyed or, if it was delivered to the authorities, it would gradually (no matter if Oksana leaked anything herself) be revealed in the media, just like it happens to other do***ents in this case.

As Oksana delivered the evidence to the authorities, she was no longer able to negotiate (or eventually extort), but privacy was also lost & sooner or later everything would be leaked to the public.

Which as stated by Oksana in this e-mail of course would be a problem for both parts.

roz

another question is does alexander have us citizenship.

Posted at 2:09 AM on Nov 27, 2010 by wondering

I don't think Oksana or Alexander are US citizens. In fact, Oksana or one of her proxies has made at least one statement in which she said she feared deportation. This would support the notion that she is not a US citizen. Her IMDb bio, however, refers to her as Russian-American, which is fabricated.

Dalton has homes in LA and UK but I do not think he has dual citizenship. Regardless of the PR issues, this man needs to step up in a big way and protect his son. I can only imagine the trauma this child has endured in the last 12 months.

wondering

Dalton choices are narrowing down as each of these emails are made public and the fires of his fiercely fought for privacy is dwindling down and soon only the dirt and ash will remain.

roz

I just hope that Dalton, after having had his own legal battles with Oksana in Britain, mans-up --forgets his ego and privacy issues (and stop acting British -- they embarrass so easily) and HELPS and protects his son. The custody hearing regarding Alexander happened in Britain because that is where they lived.

The fact that Oksana said she was fearful that Alexander would tell his father and a custody battle would ensue hopefully demonstrates that Dalton has some kind of back bone.

FREE ALEXANDER.................

igotfleasfromtmz

Notice how she throws Dalton under the bus at the same time to protect the intitial investment.