Jen Aniston in a Bikini -- Something to Be Thankful For

11/26/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston donned a purple bikini and spent her Thanksgiving in Los Cabos, Mexico with a few pals.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Say amen.

Chris

Chris: That looks like a definition written by a 'straight' person.Why did you ignore my simple if you 'straight' or 'gay' question?
Posted at 9:02 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Bubbles The Chimp
*********************
@ Bubbles the Chimp: Okay, we NOW established that you clearly have a reading comprehension problem. I have ALREADY answered that. Take your A.D.D. medication, FOCUS, and read this re-post.:

The Chimp...get over yourself. I'm a female, idiot! I'm pointing out that a person doesn't have to be gay or straight to know the definition of a word. Tranny DOES refer to transvestites. Look it up! And my use of the word was correct!
***************
Any more redundant questions???

elizabeth

She is an absolutely beautiful woman but her life is lacking. She needs a personal life - a significant other, children or maybe both. My advice - stay away from Hollywood! She seems like a good person who needs to find someone who is successful in another area - not show business!

Big Artie

Always has the best nipples

anni

She is ****ing tragic. Hold on to your money, honey.

Chrissy: I think YOU are the jealous one.

Chris

@Elizabeth. Why should you impose your definition of what her personal life should be. That's just bizarre. Maybe she is completely fulfilled.

Wiley

She's nothing special in the looks department. If she's so hot why can't she keep a man around long enough for a real relationship? Something about her personality that men just don't like. Maybe the same factor why men don't like her movies?

Chris

@ Anni. Why would I be jealous? I love Aniston! I am just defending her against jerks like you!

Jeff Becker

Amen!

Bubbles The Chimp

Chris: You saying you are 'female' does not answer the question. Stop sneaking around the simple question.

R

Time is doing it to the girls. And gravity.

Chris

Posted at 9:29 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Wiley
**************
@ Wiley. Many faulty assumptions with your post. First of all, when you say, "If she's so hot, why can't she keep a man around long enough for a real relationship?" That would erroneously imply that only hot-looking women are in real relationships. Looks have nothing to do with finding "real relationships". Secondly, you say, "Something about her personality that men just don't like." Maybe Jennifer hasn't liked the personalities of the men that she has dated. Did that ever occur to you?

Terri

Why did Brad leave this classy lady for that home wrecker Angelina?

Chris

Posted at 9:33 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Bubbles The Chimp
***************
OMG, you are REALLY dense! Did you take your A.D.D. medication to read (and comprehend) the sentence right after that?

Bubbles The Chimp

Chris: I read what you typed. I think you went to the 'School Of Palin' the way you avoid questions with more words than needed. So once again. Are you Gay, Straight, or Bi?

It is a simple question only needing one simple word. Let me repeat this..."ONE SIMPLE WORD".

Sonja

Why shouldn't she be in shape, she's never had kids. I think it's sad she has no family. Poor girl can't hang on to a man to save her life, as for wanting kids... she's reaching that point where vanity is pushing her to the limit of her baby making years. Sure your body looks great but at 55 I wonder if it will still have been worth everything.