Jen Aniston in a Bikini -- Something to Be Thankful For

11/26/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston donned a purple bikini and spent her Thanksgiving in Los Cabos, Mexico with a few pals.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Say amen.

Demi

I agree with the concept that she is not beautiful, just cute. But, her movies are the same and while I used to watch them, I do not anymore because they are just similar to the last one she did.

femonanon

pretty in purple

Chris

Chris: I read what you typed. I think you went to the 'School Of Palin' the way you avoid questions with more words than needed. So once again. Are you Gay, Straight, or Bi?

It is a simple question only needing one simple word. Let me repeat this..."ONE SIMPLE WORD".

Posted at 10:00 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Bubbles The Chimp
*************
Temper! Temper! Temper! I'm sure that your physician can prescribe an anti-anxiety drug that won't counter-act with your A.D.D. meds. But I don't know what can be done about your (rather limited) intellectual capacity.

SilentStar

She looks lovely, and being the same age as her I can tell you she's an inspiration to stay fit and take care of yourself. It's really hard to maintain a good body as you get older and her achievements are commendable.

Bubbles The Chimp

Chris: Wow, you have done it again. Avoiding the question with a barrage of words. Typical of someone hiding something. I have had enough of you for now.

tomas

Janis Joplin ButterFace look alike.

Michael

Ok, I am a guy and I would LOVE to do Jennifer Aniston!!

I don't think she looks old and leathery at all. I think she look incredibly for her age. And I have seen her without makeup and she looks great versus many of the stars who need a trowel to put it on in the morning...As for Angelina, slut puppy who is WAAAAAAY to skinny and nasty looking. I bet she is good in bed and sexy and all, but I am still more into the girl next door type like JA than AJ!!

jaye

Yeah, men go GA GA over her and then they get to know the REAL Aniston and they leave. Hell, Mayer left twice just to humiliate her. However, she seems not to know what humiliation is lol. She has a fantastic body and not just for her age, but she is boring as hell. She's not ugly either, but she's not pretty, she's cute. With her money you'd think she'd put it to better use rather than visiting the same place time and time again for her photo op; she has NO imagination. Well, I guess she and her friends needed this time away since most of them are getting divorced. Wow, a coven of soon to be divorced women, wonder what they talk about lmao.

tankieerk

it must be chilly, nice set of High Beams!!

I would wax her all day and nite!!

Aniston hates Thanksgiving

OH, my god what a loser. She has a mother and father.....where are they???????? C. Cox likely told her David refused to have her at yet ANOTHER festive family table. So in the spirit of she is so blessed (undeservedly) she is at the soup kitchen making sure those with so much less have lovely meal. Right. This selfish, angry, untalented bish gives me the major creeps. She should use her 'bawdy' for a higher purpose like charity work which does not include tips to service staff in Los Cabos. What a major loser. No wonder Brad has not even taken a backward glance!

karlew

Ugly? Seriously some of you think she's ugly? She's over 40 and looks like that and you think she's ugly? Frig I pity the poor schmuck that gets mixed up with you and you're totally unrealistic expectations. Or maybe you're all fat ugly trolls who can only feel good about yourselves when you're taking shots at those you KNOW are better looking than you. So which is it delusional or pathetic? It's one or the other.

Fatty

I'd hit that...

Chris

@arnie. If anyone wants to see a train-wreck, they should read your post. Here's what REAL MEN have to say on Ask Men dot com: "At 41 years old, Jennifer Aniston is still one of the cutest women on the planet. Dating back to her days as Rachel Green on Friends, women everywhere have admired and emulated Aniston’s hair, body and style, while men have admired her, well, hair, body and style, but for entirely different reasons."

dogzrcool

If that's old and/or ugly - sign me up. She looks a lot better than most of us ever will!

Chris

Posted at 10:54 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by jaye
************
John Mayer?? That's the best you got! Everybody knows what a douche-bag John Mayer is. Also, Aniston is STATISTICALLY one of the most photographed women in the world. She doesn't need to visit a certain place to be photographed. Just how clueless are you?! Nevermind. Don't answer that. It's already apparent.