Jen Aniston in a Bikini -- Something to Be Thankful For

11/26/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston donned a purple bikini and spent her Thanksgiving in Los Cabos, Mexico with a few pals.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Say amen.

jenna

I'd love to run my hands through that mane of hers-great hair

karlew

Bubbles and Arnie are bum buddies and that explains the haterd of women. Course I could see them both as women who take on men's names and personas because they are so self loathing they are ashamed to identify as women. I mean this makes sense cause they're both such little bitches.

Sue

Really good boob job or natural? She's still attractive.

And I think she gave Brad away to Angelina. He said on national television that he was ready and really wanted children. Angelina (known for being a snake and going after her leading men) had a ready made family after already adopting the first. He got a hot (though a bit scrawny for my taste) looking woman with kids.

Chris

Posted at 11:21 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by karlew
*******************************
Excellent post!!!! I was thinking the same thing!

Chris

Is that the best you can do... cut & paste a survey from men that couldn't get laid in a whore house with $1000 cash in their pocket, or get off from watching their mom in the shower.

I love you TEAM JEN types. All kicked to the curb so many times because of your boring ways (bed, life... posts on TMZ, etc.)... I'll bet your forehead has a dent from hitting the curb so many times.

So when people say nice things about Jen they're 'REAL MEN'? LOL! Look at the FACTS princess. Jen's been dumped more than anyone in the Biz (not as much as you though, because Jen can help a guy's career as they use her as the spooch bucket she is, as her low self-esteem and non existent self-worth behavior would dictate).

Yeah, there's your rose-colored 'TEAM Jen' posts... then there's the FACTS via her public ACTIONS 'REAL PEOPLE' see... and you're clearly not one of them.

Jen, I'll dump one in you... even give you the well-deserved bum sex you need... we can even let loser Chris watch! I'll leave a N e i l s N o t e s on your pillow, wipe myself off on your curtains, and part company (like the rest of your guys have).

Chris, you're a shut-in loser. Shut-up!
*************
OMG, call your SHRINK, STAT! You're one SICK fella! Get help!

karlew

OOOh the little kitten has teeth, how amusing. So you admit you know what it tastes like eh? Guess I was right on the money. You know it's ok to be insecure I'm sure you have every reason to be. It's not ok to take those insecurities out on other people. Typical little bitch.

Dylan

She is not ugly, nor beautiful. The article is very misleading. She is shown in a top, wow. Boring story. I am jealous I am not getting paid to write, not jealous of Jennifer. I am an excellent writer and would love to get paid, yet I know this story or anything similar, is not true writing.

I would imagine she like all of Hollywood has had something done. I appreciate natural, i.e. young Raquel Welsh, Natalie Wood, etc., (you get the idea). If you have implants, they aren't real, so what is the fuss about? Anyone?

terry

She looks great. You're all just jealous!

Jim

She is so dry! This is the only way she knows how to get attention for her movie-Go to Mexico put on a swim suit and call paps to set up their camera stands. I don't blame men for dumping her. She is boring as he!!. Same old boring movies-same old boring life.

Allen

She is getting so old. They only people find her attractive are lesbians. I believe Jen is a lesbian.

djdeej94

to #14 - its an opinion so why don' you just shut the hell up.. she HAS looked the same It's a fact.. F you

Chris

Seriously, is that the best you got c u m b u c k e t ?

A 'turn-around' comment? You're as simple as Chris.

Posted at 11:53 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Arnie
*************
***bucket? Actually, I don't use such profane language. That's lingo a mentally-ill person would use.

anitab

How sad with all her millions she is all alone for Thanksgiving.
Where is her dad, cousins, mother, friends?

I wish not to be her.

Marilyn

LOSER! NO TALENT ACTRESS WITH BEST DAYS PAST.

Ugly old desperate hag full of despair and no hope.

Taking off her clothes is all she has left.

Chris

@karlew - take our unresolved parental molestion/rape issues to some loser group, 12-step meeting for bitches. Go drop 50lbs so you can get laid by more than a stray dog and a jar of peanut butter.
Posted at 11:41 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Arnie
***************
@ Arnie: Take "our" unresolved parental molestation/rape issues???? A Freudian slip? Are you actually the abused one?