« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

President Barack Obama -- Left in Stitches

11/26/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama had to get 12 stitches in his lip after he got caught with an elbow during a game of basketball at Fort McNair earlier today.

0221_media_removed-1
Bet the guy who elbowed Barack is going to get audited hardcore next year.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

GOLLY

What a lucky guy. Imagine how many people would like to throw an elbow at the President's face. This could be the economic stimulus that could work.

ralph

Stitches made of silk or chitin?

Dick Whippler

The guy who did this should get an award because Obama is a piece of ****!!!1

Kevin

If this was Iraq or North Korea, we'd never see the perpetrator again.

bea

So what I just received 15 stitches in my neck to remove a cancer. I challenge Obama to compare my medical bill with his. Let's see what Obamacare actually amounts to.

JLS

OMG! That's awful! I know how he loves to play basketball.

Give him a break here. He's having to clean up what it took the Republicans EIGHT YEARS to ruin. Two illegitimate wars and complete destruction of the US economy is not going to get fixed in just a couple of years.

How about you don't vote Republican for a while and allow us a couple of decades to clean all this up?

It's just absurd to think we can clean up what they did in 2 short years! Americans are remarkable stupid. They'll go back to the people WHO DID THIS out of impatience. At that point, we won't EVER get out of this hole. They'll just continue on....

JLS

@Poster 5-bea:

Stop whining. The way things were in the US, healthcare was horrible. I broke my leg and ankle in July, had major surgery and a stainless steel plate with eight screws installed. I will have to switch healthcare plans in March of 2011 and I will be covered because of President Obama's plan. It's not a preexisting condition or I'd be screwed.

I'd gladly trade your neck cancer and 15 tiny stitches for my two incisions and 50 stitches, an ache in my leg I'll never get rid of, learning to walk again, and the risk of my body rejecting this hardware.

You must be a Republican and therefore, no matter what he does is bad.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

JLS----It started with Clinton. When will the dems figure you can spend your way out. Barack has no clue. Never will. Only in America would a first term (half a term at that) senator get elected to president. THAT shows how dumb Americans really are!

Emmanuel

It's a shame that people always look at stuff like this in terms of politics.

bstill

He takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. I can't wait to hear his response - stay tuned..........

ralph

Are the stitches absorbable or non-absorbable?

TMZ dont like me

Assassination attempt.

renee

Hope they stitch up his mouth. It's a start.

marcos

12 stitches from an elbow to the mouth? I guess he really is thin skinned.

me

SOMEONE TOLD HIM TO SHUT UP...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments