Willie Nelson

Busted for Pot

11/26/2010 5:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Music legend Willie Nelson was arrested this morning for allegedly possessing six ounces of marijuana.

1126_willie_nelson_GETTY_BN
Nelson was busted at 9:00 AM at a Border Patrol checkpoint in Sierra Blanca, TX. Nelson was in his tour bus, traveling from California to Austin, when he was detained.

He was booked into the Hudspeth County Jail on a $2,500 bond and posted shortly thereafter.

See also

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Pete

I got my Dad a shirt at www.letWilliesmoke.com because of this article. He loves Willie.

Wanda

Willie has done nothing but good for this country....look at what he has done for the American farmer and has been for years and years. So he smokes a little pot...big frickin deal..what the government is doing to us Americans is more of a crime than anything Willie has ever done and the good he has done is far more than our government will ever do. This is the biggest JOKE I have heard in a long time. I love Willie and more power to him!!

ishigum

Hold on, let me get this straight... You mean to tell me they finally caught Wild Willie!? I can finally sleep at night knowing this MENACE TO SOCIETY has finally been caught! Out there eating up all the Twinkies and Doritos...

dave

Willie was not likly to be standing on a corner selling weed to kids. He was more than likly to be sharing with his adult
peers who happen to share his apprecialtion for the cannibus...
Think about it..

ronny

the state tooper that pulled the bus over knew pot was on the bus. hes was thinking im gonna bust willie!and he did. i guarante if he was drinking a beer somewere and said he was the one. the living **** would be beaten of em.hes probley a blanking northern.about 99.9 pecent of dps escourt him when hes coming to town.hey all texasens love willie,but you always have some dumd uck

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14