Jennifer Aniston in a Bikini -- Day Two

11/27/2010 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston once again (not that we're complaining) donned a bikini to lay out in yesterday while she hung out with a few friends in Los Cabos, Mexico.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
Crossing our fingers for day three.

fifi

Her body is perfect for any age & whether she had kids or not. I am proof that not having kids doesn't mean you have a toned, perfect body (I have no kids & am slim but flabby). So are most women without kids; America is full of out of shape women without kids. She is genetically blessed & works out & eats well.

Marilyn

Ever notice her expression is always pissed off & angry?

Her face looks like she is on the rag with real awful P.M.S.

She is all about the outside with nothing except insecurity,
depression & anxiety on the inside.
I don't envy her unhappiness for all her money & fame.

chicagannie

Oh man, THAT is not airbrushed! She looks terrific. And only a few years younger than me...but the bod looks like that of a 20 year old.

bstill

NICE CURVES !

tessa

great shape Jen!

Bud

That's me she is talking to on the phone. Just kidding. I said it before and will say it again. SHE IS SO DAMN SEXY!!!!

Terri

She still looks like a teenager!

NICOLE

Wow, suddenly... she got boobs! I remember her with Brad Pitt in the red carpet and those boobs they weren't in there...

Congratulations to her plastic surgeon. Very good job!

dave

Dear Santa I WANT her for my Christmas present! I have been a very good and deserving man & if you leave her under MY Christmas tree I will continue to be a good and deserving man.

aston

I guess some happy camper in Mexico with a camera can earn enough for a year just taking pics of her on vacation!

Seriously, she is very beautiful. But you don't have to work out to look the same, just avoid some of the burgers and cookies, and be lucky. This is the way a woman of forty looks if she lives reasonably healthy, eating a little of everything and not spending too much time sitting still. I know a mother of five who is 45 and she looks the same.

mike

Thank you. TMZ

anna

Patty you seem so bitter and hurt. Do you know her personally? the picture speaks for itself. she has a beautiful body. What condition is your body in? also u said she has alot of bad movies. she makes millions and millions a year, what is your salary like?? stop worshiping angelina, this post isnt about her its about jens beautiful body. i wonder if you have a man, so shut up.

annie

You know what she has never pictured in a bikini up close. the pics of her almost naked in mags are airbrushed.

she looks good in bikini because the pics of her in cabo are always taken so far away, thats why she looks good. im sure she is lke a monet, she looks good from afar but a mess up close especially her face.

Ras Rasta

Lord have mercy these comments must be coming from white men, Jennifer is average looking, plan straight hair , so what she has a bit of a booty, she should have from all the personal trainers, doing squats, Brad moved on as all the others she dated, girl lacks talent, showing her age now as most white women do after 30 , oh she is over 40 now point taken.

Ras Rasta

Have to agree with the Rasta Man , she is ok and after 30 usually the snowflakes are done, this chic is so regular looking, nothing stands out. These people commenting must have very unattractive partners .She is someone that you tap and run.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments