Jennifer Aniston in a Bikini -- Day Two

11/27/2010 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston once again (not that we're complaining) donned a bikini to lay out in yesterday while she hung out with a few friends in Los Cabos, Mexico.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
Crossing our fingers for day three.

aston

Ras Rasta: You're talking about women as if they were furniture. Why don't you just buy an inflatable doll, they never age! And when you "tap" them, you don't have to run - you coward.

Jennifer looks great. But sexiness in just not in the lack of "age" and wrinkles. It's in the attitude, the spark in the eyes, the way you move, the joy of life.

Something tells me you're not much of a prize yourself, because you sound just plain - dumb. But maybe you're just a joke?

kawika

Dammmmm
She sure does it for me.
I'd pick her over ANYBODY !!!!!
She's one hot Tamale
I f I was Brad pitt, I'd Dump Angie
in a Heartbeat, to get her back.
Theirs NO Comparison.
What a Babe !!!!!

THIN LIZZY

That woman has some angry nipples boy!

NICE

Wonderful body!!! I can that in her age, she's doing a pretty good job maintaining her body in shape.

djdeej94

she's still boring zzz zzzzzzz zzzzz

manbearpig

She's still single because she won't do anal, or give oral.. Trust me, I know..

JL

Jen... Please, stop calling me day and night. We are done.

But alas my dear Jennifer, go and find another man who has less problems than I... It wasn't you, it's all my fault and I don;t deserve your undying love for me.

pizza

Serious question.
What is an intelligent guess of her measurements?

kk22

@ #26 Patty. Are you kidding me? Not everyone needs or wants to have kids. I smell a fat, 50 year old skank sitting in her trailer. (that's you by the way honey)

Jen

Jen didn't want to ruin her bikini bod to breed for Brad now that is all she has, so she is always in one. Angelina is a home wrecking phony weirdo that he will probably cheat on too, if she doesn't first. She's all hot for Johnny Depp now, so Brad better watch out,I think Depp is married (just her type). She doesn't want Brad for her husband just wants other women's men. Angie is not Mother Teresa like she wants everyone to think.

JeremyB

The story that has been making the rounds in H'wood for a few years now is that Jen has finally embraced the fact that she likes and enjoys being sexually dominant and subjugating her male partners. Not surprisingly, she has found many rich and famous "victims", especially among the younger men.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4