Kim Zolciak

Real Pregnant,

Really Smoking

11/27/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE:  Kim's rep just got back to us, and insists the photo was taken October 3, and Kim did not know she was pregnant at the time.

Kim Zolciak
from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" took a smoke break while watching an NFL game a few weeks back -- it wouldn't be a big deal ... but Kim is three months pregnant.

1126_Kim_Zolciak_smoking_WM_EX
Here's the timeline: the photo was taken in Atlanta on November 7, outside the Georgia Dome. Two weeks later, Kim and baby daddy Kroy Biermann (who plays for the Atlanta Falcons) announced they were expecting.

In case you're thinking "Maybe Kim didn't know she was pregnant when she decided to smoke" -- well, think again. Kim told a tabloid this week she denied the pregnancy rumors in October because "[I] wasn't through my first trimester -- you never know what could happen."

Exactly.

Jill

My mom smoked while pregnant with both my brother and myself. We both have asthma. I've had repeated pneumonia. Yeah, it always works out 100% fine! Can't believe anyone would give the "it worked out OK for me" speech on this one...

Karen Larsen

Just goes to show you, you can take the girl out of the trash, but not the trash out of the girl!!! Kim PG. That is just gross! Poor guy, he really has gotten himself in a mess now! You know they will NEVER stay together. Kim is so full of herself. She makes me laugh!!!! She should be embarrassed! When she did not know what guacamole was many episodes ago, I was DONE with her!! She is TRASH!!!!! Being PG and smoking is absolutely WHITE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTT

I smoked my entire pregnancy too, my son was healthy, perfect weight, perfect everything. My doctor actually told me quitting while pregnant is more harmful to the baby. Low birth weight my foot, if I didnt smoke, he would've been huge! Doctors change their tune all the time regarding this. Let the woman be, the baby will be fine!

DTT

@ Luu Luu seriously, the birth defects you are describing have nothing to do with smoking. Tragic yes, but caused by smoking, no way..

Justin

To say that smoking doesn't hurt unborn babies is to say that smoking doesn't increase your chances of COPD, lung or any other kind of cancer, coronary heart disease, stroke, blocked blood vessels, and heart attack. Although it's true that not every person who smokes will die from it's effects and not every baby will be effected by a smoking mother, WHY TAKE THE CHANCE?! I, even though I'm standing on my soap box, unfortunately smoke. I'm not proud of it. I know friends and others who have smoked while pregnant and I just about wanted to smack the sh*t outta them. I wouldn't really because I don't hit women, especially a pregnant one. "Then you'd be a hypocrite!" you say. True, but I don't have one of the most beautiful of all the creations on this Earth growing inside of me either. I am the father of an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL little girl and I can't think of what life would be like if she was effected by smoking in utero. That's just my two cents though...

sarasueron

Her life, her baby, her business!

t

That's not Kim, it's a man dressed like Kim

Slick

I'm sure all of you people calling this lady every name in the book for smoking are all pro-life.
Slick

deborah

Kim does'nt care about anyone but herself... she's as EVIL as they come... if satan had a face her face is the face you would see!!! she looks like a transvestite... The guy who knocked her up is a loser and UGLY!!!! he thinks she's a catch... Kim is gross and has zero heart or brains... she just wants some guy (any guy) to pay her bills..she does'nt give a sh** about this new guy shes with, and she'll make his life a living hell... hes DUMB!!!

Damian

Who is this chick and why am I reading about her?

gossipgirl86

Yea who cares a lot of people smoke while they are pregnant. If you do it in moderation it's not the end of the world!!! I was just think when they said that she was pregnant I bet she didn't quit smoking!

Joe

The baby belongs to her. It is her right to do with it as she wishes. Whether it be abort it, drink to excess or even smoke cigarettes while carrying it. Should it be born diseased or deformed I hope she at least has the sense to get rid of it, either through adoption or a nearby dumpster.

Sherms

I just don't get it with this one. She is so gross. She is ugly. She is fake. She puts on a nice act. And didn't she just buy her daughter a $3,000 ABSTINENCE RING??? What a great example for her daughter - getting knocked up while she is single. I am, I must say, looking forward to next week's episode though, showing how little-to-no talent this chick has. I hope Kandi lays it on her, how much she sucks.

tony

She says its ok. She is usiningt the placenta for a filter.

lhartwell

Joe, if you were attempting to come off as a moron, YOU WIN!!!!

In the 'olden' days:

We didn't take a bath for a year.

We didn't worry about our teeth or go to the dentist.

DOCTORS smoked and talked about 'how healthy' it was.

We didn't use seatbelts.

We didn't use helmets.

We didn't have much pre-natal care.

We didn't wash our hands often enough.

My point is, all of the above are IMPROVEMENTS in science, so the smoking thing HAS BEEN PROVEN to be very bad for all.
Yet, there are those that say oh, my Granny smoked and had 25 kids that are just fine!

Than you got lucky. Period. My Mom smoked, and ya know what? She was wrong for doing that, today, she would never smoke knowing what we know to be true. Because we have advanced enough to know that is VERY BAD.

Duh, why is this so hard for some of you to understand? Stop defending these smokers. Its gross, it smells, its bad on all levels.

Besides, I'm with the posters who say the least of this child's problems will be in her belly!

WHAT was this NFL dude thinkin' when he even spoke to this thing? Gee, she has class, I think I will make her my baby mama? This poor kid is getting no brains from either side.

She is a less than stellar gal, and he appears to be stuipd. I bet his parents are just thrilled!