Kim Zolciak

Real Pregnant,

Really Smoking

11/27/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE:  Kim's rep just got back to us, and insists the photo was taken October 3, and Kim did not know she was pregnant at the time.

Kim Zolciak
from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" took a smoke break while watching an NFL game a few weeks back -- it wouldn't be a big deal ... but Kim is three months pregnant.

1126_Kim_Zolciak_smoking_WM_EX
Here's the timeline: the photo was taken in Atlanta on November 7, outside the Georgia Dome. Two weeks later, Kim and baby daddy Kroy Biermann (who plays for the Atlanta Falcons) announced they were expecting.

In case you're thinking "Maybe Kim didn't know she was pregnant when she decided to smoke" -- well, think again. Kim told a tabloid this week she denied the pregnancy rumors in October because "[I] wasn't through my first trimester -- you never know what could happen."

Exactly.

MysticEagle4u

MysticEagle4u

There is nothing "classy" about Kim. She's the epitome of what trash symbolizes. Not only is she a poor example of a "WOMAN" to her two daughters, she's a poor example for women in general. The fact that she's smoking while she's pregnant doesn't surprise me one bit. She actually makes her costars of Real Housewives look bad by her strumpet behavior. Keep behaving like a tramp Kim. Perhaps your daughters will follow in your footsteps. At least I hope not.

Justacomment

MY Mother smoked as most women did back in the 50's and 60's and delivered 4 healthy babies weighing between 8 lbs to 10.5 lbs. We are all alive and in our 50's. It's no ones business if she smokes. When I was pregnant in 1985 I was so nervous after I quit that my Doctor told me to smoke occasionally because my bad nerves were putting the baby in more danger than the smoking was.

BeckyRN

This is really disappointing. I have repeatedly been disappointed by Kim's behavior given that she is a former LPN -- she reflects badly on the nursing community -- but this takes the cake.

She knows -- as all nurses are educated to know -- that smoking causes low birth weight/growth restrictions and also causes preterm delivery and miscarriage. THIS IS NOT MADE UP, FOLKS. I had plenty of rotations in OB during nursing school and had lots and lots of smoking mamas giving birth to 4 lb babies. IT IS NOT SAFE FOR THE BABY. This is not about being judgmental -- this is a medical reality. It's one thing when a person decides to smoke and damage their own health, but it is entirely another when someone makes the decision to potentially damage the health of an unborn child. It isn't smart, and it isn't ethical.

She is a horrible mother and a trampy, alcoholic ho. I'm so sorry she chose to get knocked up again and subject another innocent soul to her nasty ass that really should probably be in rehab. I wouldn't doubt it if she drinks, too.

CB5

Just plain stupid....and what a great role model. Do these people just think only of themselves?

josephine

Are people really saying it's no big deal? She is carrying a life inside of her and inhaling smoke and putting drugs into her body does only affect her but affects the baby too. Okay if she really didn't know well she knows now and better quit smoking for her safety and that of the baby.

cgw

I'm less concerned with her smoking than I am with the fact that such an idiot is reproducing...again...

Jesse

People saying her baby will be fine are stupid. I had a friend that smoked through her pregnancy then when her child was born he had emphysema.Then she played stupid and acted like she didn't know how it happened. Bottomline what you put in your body is what your baby consumes and a growing fetus is to fragile to consume such toxins that kill grown human beings everyday. Might as well take a pistol to your stomach it would be faster and less cruel then a drawn out death due to lung problems

iuriggs6

she looks like a drag queen in those photos....

chelsey

everyone on here acts like they have never made a mistake before, whether she knew or not its none of our business the only reason its being made our business is because shes famous and of course someone got a pic of her. I love children, would never smoke while pregnant. But then again we all say that now dont we? Cause most the time women dont know for the first 2 months!!! SO EVERYONE SHUT THE **** UP. GET SOME LIVES!!!!!!

asdf

Did anyone consider that it might be a fake smoke since it's not red on the tip of teh smoke. She probable just has a fake smoke with no Neco to help her deal with the hand to mouth part of the addiction. I quite while I was pregnant but I had a tooth in my hand or mouth the entire 9 months.

jay

Are you sure this isn't a man? From the picture it looks like a cross-dresser!

JP

Okay so you or your baby lucked out when you or your baby came out of a smoker's vagina. Some are not so lucky.

Not everyone who smokes get lung cancer and not everyone born to a smoker mom comes out abnormal but then again all the experts and studies agree that the balance is not tipped at your favor so why risk it?

I'm just glad i'm not involved in that mess. I feel bad for Kroy specially when he and his family sees Kim's true white trash colors and pisses all his nfl money away on social climbing

alicia

its like if people choose smoking over there kids!!! shes a big liar anywayz always gets caught in her lies!!

Bethany

anything to make news...good grief!...When my mother was pregnant with my siblings and I...she smoked like a freight train. She said that was the only time she craved cigarettes..when she was pregnant. For the record: We are all normal :)