Kim Zolciak

Real Pregnant,

Really Smoking

11/27/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE:  Kim's rep just got back to us, and insists the photo was taken October 3, and Kim did not know she was pregnant at the time.

Kim Zolciak
from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" took a smoke break while watching an NFL game a few weeks back -- it wouldn't be a big deal ... but Kim is three months pregnant.

1126_Kim_Zolciak_smoking_WM_EX
Here's the timeline: the photo was taken in Atlanta on November 7, outside the Georgia Dome. Two weeks later, Kim and baby daddy Kroy Biermann (who plays for the Atlanta Falcons) announced they were expecting.

In case you're thinking "Maybe Kim didn't know she was pregnant when she decided to smoke" -- well, think again. Kim told a tabloid this week she denied the pregnancy rumors in October because "[I] wasn't through my first trimester -- you never know what could happen."

Exactly.

Mee

Her HEAVY OLD FASHION WIG is over-heating her brain and can't think
Grandmother's have lighter more fashionable and realistic wigs

Candy

My mom smoked the whole 9 months she was pregnant with me. I am 31, in shape, and can run a 6 minute mile.

Posted at 6:19 AM on Nov 27, 2010 by t

It's like saying "I just drove without my safety belt in the wrong lane and nothing happened. Let's all do it"

Nicole

Why doesn't this surprise me? What's more is that she's smoking right under a no smoking sign.

Fan

@Not Okay: you said it best. Very rational, and quoting science. Thank you.

A close acquaintance of mine was born with a "winged arm" that required big surgery soon after birth. She was adopted. A little research by the adoptive parents revealed the bio-mom was a smoker and drinker.

To all of you saying "My mom smoked, I'm OK", well, you won the random lottery of birth defects. You lucked out. My friend did not luck out. As many people have pointed out, smoking during pregnancy increases the odds of birth defects.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

hey my parents smoked pot all the time and look how I turned out.....
even I know your a retard if you smoke and drink while pregnant,and that applies to dads too

jamie5

WHy does everyone think this woman is old? She really is in her early thirties. Many have done the search to find her real age. It's like 31. All I can figure is that people think she's old because she has one of those very long faces which is also unusually large. Old she's not.

Lisa

I don't watch any of the housewives, but when I read up on this woman, I was surprise to read she was only 32 years old. Because she could pass for 45.

janja

she's such a wigged out pig!

Missy

Anyone who can't quit smoking for a few months for the health & welfare of their baby is a selfish loser!

steve hernon

I am so tired of hearing these "holier than thou" busybodies seeking another tidbit of useless information. People living in LA smoke at least a pack of cigarettes a day just by breathing the air. Does anyone complain about that? Of course not-it doesnt get any interest from the titilating public.

Lexi

oh good lord people, relax. Generally it's the non smokers who have never struggled with the addiction nor been pregnant judging and talking out of their @$$'s.

S.D.W.

Kim's issued a denial about her smoking while pregnant on twitter. Well kinda. She claims the date of the photo is wrong. Not saying I believe her but that's her response. **cough** LIAR **cough** LOL!

Missy

@Lexi...I was a smoker and had NO trouble quitting for my baby! My baby was more important to me!

KiKi

Forget that in the 70's women were wheeled into the hallway at the hospital while in labor to have a smoke. *eyeroll* The baby is not "smoking" it's being exposed to the nicotine in her blood and if she's a light smoker it's not a problem; in fact her Dr could have told her quitting would put more stress on the baby than not - YOU DON'T KNOW - Dr's do give women that instruction in some cases.

People need to mind their own business.

Nicole

Shes nothing but trash and i hope the baby comes out healthy only to be taken away from her