Kim Zolciak

Real Pregnant,

Really Smoking

11/27/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE:  Kim's rep just got back to us, and insists the photo was taken October 3, and Kim did not know she was pregnant at the time.

Kim Zolciak
from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" took a smoke break while watching an NFL game a few weeks back -- it wouldn't be a big deal ... but Kim is three months pregnant.

1126_Kim_Zolciak_smoking_WM_EX
Here's the timeline: the photo was taken in Atlanta on November 7, outside the Georgia Dome. Two weeks later, Kim and baby daddy Kroy Biermann (who plays for the Atlanta Falcons) announced they were expecting.

In case you're thinking "Maybe Kim didn't know she was pregnant when she decided to smoke" -- well, think again. Kim told a tabloid this week she denied the pregnancy rumors in October because "[I] wasn't through my first trimester -- you never know what could happen."

Exactly.

I Luv TMZ

She can't be too concerned about her 1st trimester if she's smoking. She's going to make a great mother.

Mike

She is absolutely disgusting.

monal

KiKi - sweetie - honey bunny - it's people like you that accept those who rape and beat their children. I hope the "father" gets the he**ll out of dodge and fast. His football career is definitely over if he stays with her.

ihartart

Smoking will be the least of what this cow inflicts on her child. She is NEVER without a drink in her hand-at her "yard sale", driving a car-EVERYWHERE. When they finally introduced her parents on the show it was easy to see where she got all her class. Mr. and Mrs. White Trash. So proud of their screeching, plastic surgery advertisement of a married man dating parttime lesbian pinhead. I don't know why she still has the first 2 kids. And I really don't get why all those women who are constantly driving around Atlanta with a drink in their hand ON TV aren't visited be the cops. One more thing before I let you start hating on me-that guy she got impregnated by is one freaky looking thing. EEEUUUUUWWW!!!! XOXOXO

Beckers1977

It really pisses me off to see pregnant women smoke while they are pregnant!! I never smoked when I was pregnant with my twin boys and I had them at 6 months and both have alot of health issues, they both have CP, seizures, among other stuff. It just makes me mad because I didn't do anything to harm my babies when I was pregnant and they have alot of health problems and then you have women who smoke and drink and their babies are born healthy!!! It just really pisses me off that women do that!!!

mariamt

I am sure Kroy's family will be really impressed with this trailer trash!She is going to take total advantage of this good ole boy from Montana

Violet

The reason that Kim looks so old is because she smokes like a chimney. Being that she is so selfish, you think that she would stop smoking to salvage what is left of her looks.

BTW- David, your wife is DUMB.

Jay Brownng

WTF...is this really a woman?..she looks like a drag Queen.

Kim Bad Mom

She is already a bad mom she's never with her other 2 children.

mindy

THIS PLASTIC SURGERY UGLY NIGHTMARE! HER ADN THAT OTHER UGLY FAME WH*RE BETHANY FRANKEL WHO TRIED TO GET ON EVERY REALITY SHOW POSSIBLE BECAUSE SHE IS A NO TALENT MORON WHOSE OWN MOTHER HATES HER! NOW THE UGLY WITCH IS ON A SKATING REALITY SHOW. GO AWAY BETHANY AND GO AWAY THIS UGLY WITCH - WHERE IS DCF? IF HER KID IS BORN WITH DEFORMITIES AND LUNG CANCER GOD FORBID, I HOPE THIS BEYOTCH IS ARRESTED. WHAT A SELFISH PIG.

TH462

You are all retarded. It's an Ecig. STFU already.

Halle

If she is smoking so freely, is she drinking 2? She is one of the most selfish people in world. She doesn't deserve that baby! Give it to a mama who will love is unconditionally and be SELFLESS enough NOT to put it in harms way.

I pity you Kim....you are going to have "blood on your hands" if one of your daughter gets cancer from you second hand smoke and/or your baby is born with some difficulties or God forbid, isn't born at all b/c for 9 short months you couldn't think of anyone but yourself!!! PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS....IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO PUT YOUR SMOKE DOWN!!!!!!!!

KAM

HIS FAMILY MUST BE SO PROUD

KROY....You're not married...there's still time....

Jayden

Well, as long as Kim is happy! Isn't that the it goes? What Kim wants....Kim gets? It doesn't matter every time she inhales her smoke, her baby STOPS Breathing! WOW Kim...first you smoke in front of your 2 daughters as they constantly beg you to stop, now you're abusing your unborn baby. WHOA! Can someone give this chic the "MOTHER OF THE YEAR" award....DEFINITELY NOT!! You are the most selfish, self absorbed person I have never met Kim. If you knew you would be so selfish and not stop smoking, you should have never gotten pregnant in the 1st place.

OOHH and as for the guy who said his kid was fine despite his wife smoking...your kid is NOT fine nor was he/she fine when your wife inhaled those toxic fumes and your baby STOPPED BREATHING! If you can't give up 9 months of smoking for your baby, then simply do have one.

random

She is probably figuring that her two innocent girls have turned out fine when she did the same things during pregnancy with them.

Where is those girls Dad? Wondering if he will now step in.

There are risks with every pregnancy for anyone - it is a matter of how much more risk you want to add to it or can add to it with reckless behavior to your child.

The hospital does do full blood work now once your baby is born. That alone should scare an addict as not to lose their newborn!