'Beaver' Star Jerry Mathers: Gee, Engagement Photos!

11/28/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman in these photos has chosen Beaver over any other man ... because she's all set to marry Jerry Mathers -- and TMZ has obtained the very first post-engagement shots of the happy couple.

1124_leave_it_to_beaver_TMZ_EX_WM
62-year-old Mathers met the lucky lady Teresa Modnick through his sister ... and we're told they've been together for five years now.

The wedding is scheduled for January 30th -- and it's all going down at the beautiful Waterfront Beach Resort in Huntington Beach.

Boy, Beave, are you gonna get it.

thehoch

Look at that Beaver and Jerry Mathers ain't bad himself too.

STARR C

62? He looks like he's 92 yikes!!

Cartman

Run Beaver, run!

janja

he looks like one of those wax figure's. or a cardboard cut out.

a fan

Dear Jerry,Congratulations on your marriage.I have been a fan of yours since I was little .I am now 53 years old and still a fan. Your wholesome part of lil Beav is so moving and what an honor be your legacy.You,Wally,and the gang were my friends back then and still today.I salute you and your new wife Teresa.

Bons

Some of you need to learn....if you have nothing to say, don't say it at all.

This icon was too much a part of my life to say anything bad about.

Congrats!!

Rob

His old TV show represents to me what life is SUPPPOSED to be like before the liberals screwed the country up... damn sad state of affairs now.

jxtr

I enjoyed that show. He still looks like the Beaver. I wish him and his fiancee the best.

Bons - I agree with you 100%.

Rob - Please do not bring politics into this story.

LongJohn69

There aren't many TV shows that a person can say made them better for watching, 55 years after they watched them. "Leave It To Beaver" ranks very high on a VERY short list. Hope Jerry finds the happiness he deserves. If he only finds a fraction of what he, and the other cast members, provided for their audience, he'll have found a treasure trove.

Ginger

Congratulations to both of them. I hope they have a long and happy marriage. I absolutely loved Leave It To beaver, but mostly because of Tony Dow. The Beav was okay, too.

ValerieSara

Congrats to the happy couple! Jerry looks fabulous and his bride to be is beautiful. I've always been a fan of Jerry's and I would love to see him act again.

Mark

He looks like a molester!

Holly

Looks like he's wearing a Beaver Halloween mask

croc

what happened to him? did he have a stroke? does anyone know?-he kinda scares me.. and yes the show was my fav too..

Anna

How did this lady gain 5 inches in height and lose 30lbs from one pic to the next? Clothes are the same so I am assuming the pics were taken on the same day.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments