Leighton Meester

Is Jeter's Girlfriend?

11/27/2010 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester in Nashville recently (left) -- and Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive Minka Kelly back in September (right).

1124_whoyourather
So far, only one is dating Derek Jeter.

We're just sayin'.

pops

I wanna do them both. Is that so wrong? hahaha Jeter is trash. He's not worthy of either of these women.

justsaying

Who the hell comes up with this sexiest woman and man alive crap? I mean, Kelly is good looking and all.....and I'd certainly do her, but I've seen better looking women at dog shows. And no short woman, regardless how hot she looks, is NEVER going to be more sexier than a tall sexy woman. It just ain't gonna happen.

JR Jake

Minka Kelly is NOT, I repeat, NOT the sexiest woman in the world. She is not even in her own state. Did I say she WAS NOT the sexiest woman in the world? Besides, Leighton is MUCH CUTER than THE NOT THE SEXIEST woman in the world.

Lisa

TMZ missed the boat on this one. Minka Kelly's picture should have been placed with Jennifer Lopez 10 years ago. They look like twins.

Vhw2867@Yahoo.com

The whole thing is a joke

Lisa

I think she's VERY pretty. But just like People's Sexiest Man Alive..I don't think it should be Ryan Reynolds. I don't know who picks the winners.

Wendy

JLO wished she looked like Kelly. JLO has had loads of cosmetic surgery to look good but she failed and is now looking her horrid normal self. JLO is trash and always will be. She deserves the CRACKHEAD she had to marry because no one else would have her.

SaraBellum

Wow. Sisters!

Miranda

Throw a picture of Hilary Duff with dark hair in there and you will have triplets.

tami

does that mean he will become another tom cruise , scientologey sucks

anonymous

um, Leighton has the body of a fourteen year old boy. Minka Kelly has the body of the sexiest woman alive. Derek Jeter is a lucky man. but i've been saying that since 1996

Demi

Lieghton is just a nose job away

iharichutney

Meester looks amazing and better than any of the fugly ass commenters on this site. Minka kelly looks like a piece of **** but jeter deserves that <3

AS

Wait a minute...he was just photographed excercising with Cameron Diaz...Get your minds out of the gutter...So are they dating or buddies or what...

maui lani

God Bless these beautiful girls, and God help the rest of us!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments