Miley and Her Mom -- Nothin' but a Good Time

11/27/2010 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus and her mother Tish spent a little mother/adult daughter time yesterday by hitting a nail salon and then going out to lunch.

0921-media-removed-britney
In a completed unrelated story that has nothing to do with anything ... Bret Michaels performed in Atlantic City last night.

Jadzia

Well, all I can say is I hope I look that good when I'm Tish's age.

Chris

I think Bret Michaels had them as a double pack.

always

Read her father and mother's income over years is all from living off Miley, he was a very expensive manager it say's online...another Lohan family mom wanting to be 20 again and making a fool out of herself. Miley needs to knock off the beer she's getting fat. Sorry but this girl is not in the least pretty. Bet your butts mom sponges off the kid.

george fudge!

Poor Miley, she got her father's looks and not her mother's.
She also looks older than her mom!! She better keep some of money socked away, her music/Hollywood career hasn't got many years left.

monal

those are not the type of "flip-flops" you get from a nail salon.

Zeig

Funny, Miley doesn't look anything like BillyRay. So, tell us Tish who her real father is. Another '80s rock band singer, or just a random plumber?

Yep I said that

Oh here we go again another 40 some thing mother thinking she is 18 living off the fame of her kid

margaret

I'm sorry, but Miley looks about 5 pounds away from being a real fatso.

TorontoWoman

WTF? Just HOW is Tish dressing "too young" for her age? She's NOT 75. Just because of the leggings? Who cares. Legging are a bad choice for ANY age...not just 40's. You guys are so ageist. She's got a better body than most 25 year olds. And just because you're a mom, doesn't mean you have to dress matronly/dowdy.....

TheMarshmallowMan

Ok, way to take her mothers side, her mother is the one fucsking around town, well like mother, like daughter. Just another Dina and Lindsay

TorontoWoman

#48 Troy,

Read the post. They got their nails done. Can't put socks over freshly painted toes!

And why do some think Tish is trying to be Miley? Mother and Daughter go to do arrands, and now Tish is "clinging to her youth" or something? Weird. My Mom and I hang out all the time; she's NOT trying to be younger/my age....at all. We just like to hang out.

chris

@51byalways, Billy Ray has never been Miley's manager and he's worth $150 million according to court records, twice what Miley is worth, and it's all money he's made from his own successful career. He's sold 30 million albums, twice the number Miley has sold. He's done several movies, starred in two tv shows, been a host on several more. Believe me, he's made his substantial fortune all by himself. Tish has been Miley's co-manager, along with Jason Morey of Morey Creative Management, and she's also produced three of Miley's movies and is beginning to produce a forth that starts production in December. Billy Ray and Tish are not living on Miley's money. That's a common myth that has no truth behind it. When you've got your own fortune of $150 million, you don't need your daughter's money! So many people talk foolishness without have any of the facts!

Brandon

Is it me or is Dina Lohen and Trish Cyrus look like sisters

Oprah

Miley looks like a big tub of goo.

God-Of-Lyf

LOOK! It's Momma & Baby skank. Just Saying...!!!