« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cameron & A-Rod Hose Each Other Off

11/29/2010 10:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Reunited lovebirds Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez spent the holiday weekend cooling off their smokin' hot bods in Mexico.

0921-media-removed-britney
Hose.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CN

2 ugly hose bags..she is nasty..he is dirty

Cravin Morehead

Whoever at TMZ thinks that Cameron Diaz has a "smokin" hot" body is blind! No t*ts, a flat as*, and white as my grandma. Not very sexy at all!

FLOYD PINK

He's got bigger boob's the she does. Never thought she was dat hot?

bstill

Black is not becoming to her either on the outside or on the inside if you get my drift. Viva La Mexico - DOINK

I don't know I guess they can do what they want, it's just not what I would choose to do.

Kaaka

If her name wasn't Cameron Diaz and she approach him on the street HE would RUN HER OVER with his car..
her body is not only a MESS but i need some SHADES when i look at her colour she needs a tan ....fast.

KTD

Her waist is so thick.

DoodahDay

Her body is SO NASTY!

renee

Ew. She DOES NOT have a 'hot bod' Straight as an arrow with no butt or boobs. EW EW EW

Alexa

She's got a lousy abdomen from doing too many crunches. She should have worked on getting herself a waist instead.

GEL

Sorry guys, I think Cameron has a great smile, LOVE her in The Holiday, but her body??? Sorry, she looks like a teenage boy who hasn't filled out yet....BLECH!

Bubbles The Chimp

She needs to keep her makeup on.

lhartwell

Who cares if she has no tan.....all of you tanners will be sooooo sorry when you are in your 30's and 40's. It will catch up to you then.

Haven't you ever seen people who were tanning queens and now they are in their 40's looking like dog meat in the face? All their skin sagging, on their face on their chest....yuk.

The sun is the biggest and best bet for wrinkles. It will age you faster than drugs folks, esp. us white girls. Duh, why do you think so many gals, who think they are MILF's are so not?

Call me whitey all day and all night long, at least I don't look rode hard put up wet.

If you are vain......stay out of the sun. Or look like Pam Anderson, Jenna Jameson, or ANY of the Real Housewives.

Now to the real reason I wanted to post, I thought this woman was smarter than this? He is a low life. A cheater, a man with tons of red-flags: kids, a ex wife, no job......what is she thinkin'?!He has proven himself to be less than a stellar man, what gives?
I love Cameron, she is a great lady. Him.....not so much.

konaehukai

I think that she hot. No fake boobs or ass implants. It's nice to see that she's got the self esteem to not have to conform to what others think is hot.

Take Kim Kardahian for Example. Her Fake boobs and Botox are disgusting. There's nothing attractive about it. .

Kris Carr

I guess he likes them blond and wrinkly: Madonna, now Diaz! YUK!

Y do he got

POO SIRS..SkankTD vs eights years on pro BATE ion RUN RUN the green mile.HAVE YOU SEEN MY BASEBALL lennys2lennys Yahoo.Just cut toff thiert graden hoses harvey ake harry levis and everythango gona BEE all WHITE?.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments